Chapter 30

~*~*~*Alicias Dream Land~*~*~*

I was in a back room and a small light came on. Jeff was standing there next to what looks like a wooden box. I slowly walk up to him. He grabs my hand and kisses me and then I look into the box to see a baby boy. He looked like Jeff but he had my glowing green eyes and dark brown hair.
~*~*~* Dream Over ~*~*~*

I wake up to see Jeff's arm wrapped around me asleep. A little shaken from the dream i get up and try to not wake him ,But sadly I do. " where are you going aren't you supposed to be sick" he says pulling me back into  bed. " I have to pee" i say looking him in the eyes. " Ok fine" he says letting me go.

I go to the bath room and turn on the sink and wash my face thinking about the dream I just had. ' what was that's dream all about?' I think to myself. I than look over to the toilet, I felt something crawl up my throat. I throw myself on to the toilet and let my guts out . By the time I was done I had nothing left in my stomach. I sat three for a moment to catch my breathe.

next thing I know I hear a nock on the door. " Alicia are you ok" I hear Jeff on the other side say. " Oh ya I'm fine" I say flushing the toilet. " Are you sure?" He says sounding worried. " Ya I'm fine I'll be out in a minute" I say getting up to wash my mouth out.

I get up and walk out of the bath room and then Jeff looks me in the eyes and says " you look like death". he than holds my hand and says " lets have slenderman check you out". I nod my head in agreement. We walk to slendys room and knock on the door.

" Come in" I hear slendy say on the other side of the door. Jeff opens the door and walks in and I follow behind him. " What is it" says slendy looking up from his desk. " Alicia is sick can you see what's wrong with her ?" Says Jeff. " sure" he says standing up.

"Alicia sit on my bed please" says slendy. i sit on his bed and it was  made of a dark wood just like the doors, it was almost too tall for me to sit on on my own. I finally sit on it and it was soft, so soft I sink in a little bit  to the black silk sheets. slender man walks up to me and examined me and then says. " hmm .. Alicia your pregnant".