Chapter 16

I get up and walk to the bath room and turn on the bath I make sure the water is the right temperature. I than grab a towel from under the sink and then take off my corset and skirt I was not wearing a braw because they did not let us have one in the nut house because of the metal part under the braw  And because the people here did not give me one because of the corset. I striped my panties and socks I lost my shoes somewhere along the way . Than the ribbons out of my hair than hop in the bath.
  I started to wash than the thought of Jeff's kiss popped into my mind. I felt sooooo weird " UUUGGG GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" I shout. I finished up than grab the towel and dry off and wrap it around me I walk out to my room and look in the dresser. I find a bunch of lacy underwear, I grab a red pair since red is my favorite. I open another one and look for a braw but all I found was a few XL tshirts for men I move some shirts a find a china teal night gown it was beautifully. It was long it went to the floor and had long selves and was made of silk.
Still looking for a braw I give up and put my panties on and nightgown on. We'll I guess it dose not mater no one is going to see me I thought to my self. I go back to the bath room and grad a brush and brush my hair. I look at my hair " oh my god what did he do to my hair it's ruined!!!" My hair was all choppy looking now it was short too!!!
Still unhappy I crawl into bed. I want all this to go away and have every thing go back the way it used to be I thought to my self as I cry my self to sleep.
{Dream land}
I was in a dark room I walk around and I see Jeff I walk towards him. Than he walks away and I run toward him afraid to be alone. Than next thing I know I was holding a knife in my hand and I had blood all over my hands and on now ripped dress. I look over to see Jeff next to me. I look down to see us standing on top of hundreds of dead bodies. I look back at him. He had a huge smile on his face and then he wraps his arms around me.
{ end of dream land }
I wake up covered in swet. I look over to my left to see Jeff in my bed. I was annoyed but still scared. Than he looks at me and says " are you ok" with a worried look on his face. I sake my head. He than wraps his arm around means pulls me next to him. I don't fight it and go with the flow and let him hold me. I try to hold my tears back but I can't I gust cry it all out. Something about Jeff maid me feel safe. Next thing I know I'm back asleep. This time I did not have any dreams.