Chaptet 7:

"Where were you" "they sent me to look for you cause you were taking too long you should be happy I save you before it was too late". Jeff say in an angry tone. Than looks at me and starts to turn red, he than quickly turns away .
{Jeff's POV}
Oh my Jesus christ can't she follow simple instructions. I look at her and see what she's wearing than all the sudden My face gets hot .I than see her starts to blush.
{Alicia's PVO}
"Let's go " he says trying to hide his face. We walk to the mansion, We enter and walk into the living room. "There you are " says slendy. I sit down on the long navy blue couch all the sudden some one puts their arm around me and kisses my cheek. I look over and see what looked like link but his eyes were black " hey there " he said than winked a me "im Ben" he says flirtatiously . I look over at Jeff and he looked angry. " Stop teasing her Ben" a voice says." Look over and see a man with messy dark brown hair , a black hood and a blue mask with black eye holes. Than he bends over and says " hey I'm Jack" and holds out his hand for me to Shake. I I hesitantly take his hand and shake it and say " hello I'm Alicia" and try and smile a little.
Than Sally walks into the room and and sits on the couch across from me and starts to play with her stuffed bear. she then looks at me and says " I'm sorry for trying to kill you an all" she says with an apologetic look "oh um.. it's ok" I say Sally than smiles at me and goes back to her bear. " ok guys this is Alicia she will be living with us for now on" says Slendy. " What " I say out loud. Every one looks at me I blush from embarrassment . " You have too every one believes you are dead" says Slendy. " why " I say with a concerned tone, " because Jeff killed you , remember what we talked about before we came here " he says as he sits down and places his hands calmly in his lap. " don't worry you will learn to like it here, we all did ".