Chapter 3: oh my GOD

The heavy wooden doors of the mansion swing wide open when he pushed on them. My jaw dropped so low it almost hit the floor. The room was huge, The walls had a  naive blue wallpaper with a delicate gold designs on the wall faded and pealing from the years but still noticeable, And the furniture was vintage victorian style  with all the original peaces. It as all dark coolers which gave the whole place and eerie yet home like feeling . He started to say something but then I saw this beautiful victorian vase I had to see if it was real. I ran over to it but suddenly he grabbed my wrist. " hey what did I say, DONT TOUCH" he said with anger in his voice. His voice scared me for a second. I wasn't expecting such a harsh reaction.  
Slender boy POV: for Fucks sake does she not listen!!!
" sit here " he pointed to an ugly dusty old green chair." Do not go anywhere GOT IT"!? I nod my head. He then turns away and leaves the room, I than sit on the ugly chair of an hour I think all alone in a almost dark, cold , and scary place. I don't remember exactly how long I was sitting there but it felt like hours. I was so exhausted I couldn't keep my eyes open. I tried to fight the exhaustion and not let my guard down but it eventually took over.