Chapter 21

all the sudden I felt hot, and get a chill down my back. I turn around and find my self looking into his hazel eyes. He leans in and places his lips on mine He kissed me, I kiss back. He than slides his tung into my mouth and the kiss terms into a passionate kiss.

He pull away for air and looks me in the eye and says "Alicia, I have something to tell you". He says looking away turning six shades of red. " I ... I have these strong feelings for you... I -I can't quite describe them". He says than pauses for a moment . "Alicia I love you" he finally says.

I look at him and turn a red too. I look away and day " I-I love you t-too" I look back at him in the eyes and he looks into mine. He wrapped his arms around me and we continued our kiss.

{ Jeff's POV}
"I-I love you t-too" she says, I was so happy she feels the same way as me. I pull her in to continue our kiss. She pulls away and says " lets ... continue exploring the mansion" I was a little disappointed. I nodded my head in agreement. We walked through the rest of the mansion and finally it was dinner time.

We go downstairs and saw everyone entering the dining room. We take our seat next to each other. Slender man made chicken and dumplings. the usual gossip , jokes and story's went on. When Everyone finished Alicia took all the plates and put them in the sink as slender man washed them and Ben dried them.

I get tired and go to my room. I go over to my bed and lay down and start to think about her. And how much I love her and do anything for her. I began feel tiered and next thing I know I'm out cold.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dear readers,
I'm sorry the kissing Seen was not very detailed And sorry this chapter was boring but i promos the next one will be better. Oh and the drawing of slender boy it the one on top. Im not very good at drawing boys.
XOXO, Candy.Girl