3

BELLA GLARED AT HER SISTER as the girl did the renegade over a dead animal she'd just drained of blood.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asked as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "Renegade, renegade!" The girl cried out as she attempted the dance.

Jayson stood somewhere behind her, trying to throw it back and Bella simply just wanted to cry at the sheer idiocy the pair held.

"Throw that ass back and let me see you do a split!" Emmet called out as he walked into the clearing, Naomi clapped happily with a laugh as Emmet joined them in their horrible dancing.

"Emmet I swear to god if your dancing!" Rosalie yelled from somewhere in the forest and Emmet paused "Renegade!" He called out and proceeded to throw it back.

"Oh damn boy you got CAKE!" Naomi yelled and pretended to faint.

"Seriously you guys, let's go back to the house." Bella sighed and Naomi snorted.

Bella had taken them hunting and Emmet and Rosalie followed incase they got out of control.

But; sadly it was Emmet who'd decided to fuck around with the two. Bella was just thankful her daughter hadn't decided to come because she knew damn well that girl would just egg them on and they'd end up doing something far worse than dancing like idiots and; "Are you recording?" Bella scolded her sister who paused, clicking the power button on her phone and snorting "Nah."

"So uh, let's go back to the house!" She blurted and began running, Jayson playfully whistling as the girls miniskirt flew up slightly. "I'm wearing shorts under you pervert!" She yelled and continued on her way to the house.

They'd been with the Cullens a little over a month and discovered, much to Naomis dismay and Jaysons pleasure that he had a gift aswell. He had somewhat of an illusion power. He used it on Carlisle when he got scared one night.

Carlisle sighed as he approached the house. He'd had a long day at work and he could hear Jayson, Naomi, Renesmee, Jacob, and Emmet blasting that god awful music.

He got out of the car and made his way inside the house, frowning as the song began talking about drugs and his frown only deepened as Emmet screamed something about a Nazi.

He kissed Esme on the cheek sweetly and walked into the upstairs sitting room. Face going blank as he watched Naomi twerk next to Emmet. Jayson and the rest throwing dollar bills at the duo.

He cleared his throat and Jayson let out a squeal, Carlisle's vision was taken away and replaced with pure black. He jumped back as eyes and a smile appeared with a laugh.

His vision was returned and Jayson was laughing "D-Did I fucking do that?" He laughed and Naomi squeaked "Me next!" She cried out with a laugh.

Carlisle wanted to cry.

Naomi greeted Esme with a kiss on the cheek and threw herself onto Renesmee who let out a scream. "Naomi? Did you get a tattoo?" The girl asked and the girls paused "Vampires can tattoo themselves?" She asked and stood up. Esme came into the room with everyone else "no, we can't. Our skin breaks the needles." Jasper said and Renesmee let out a noise "Naomi has like five tattoos!" She pointed to the girls exposed skin where inky black was printed in beautifully eerie designs.

"That looks like that bunny you made." Alice pointed out, staring at the girls exposed collarbone. Where indeed was a smaller version of the shadowy bunny. Red eyes seemingly glowing.

"Oh, Fluffy!" She smirked, having named her favorite shadow. "There's the other ones you've summoned too." Emmet grinned childishly, wanting to get a better look at the red eyed tattoos.

Naomi's hand ghosted the bunny, and less than e second later it jumped from her skin, the tattoo completely disappearing as it hopped around her in a defensive way.

"Hi fluffy." She cooed and picked the rabbit up, petting it's cold yet soft fur. Well, to her it was fur when Emmet first tried touching it his hand went straight through and fell off. Took him a whole day to get it back on.

Emmet glared silently at the rabbit who blinked it pure red eyes at him before hissing and hopping back into the girls skin.

"That was dope as fuck!" Naomi hollered and pulled her shirt up slightly to touch the snake tattoo.

It slithered out from her skin until it reached its entire 17 feet. Something Naomi was proud of. "Hi Nagini," she cooed and the snake hissed happily, nudging the girl with its diamond shaped head.

It was Alices turn to glare. She didn't like the snake, mainly because first time she met it, it had shot venom out onto her brand new Gucci bag, dissolving it completely.

"I missed you baby!" Naomi cooed to the snake who hissed happily at the praise, snapping at Jayson who flipped it off. Emmet disappeared and came back a few moments later, of one the pixie haired girls favorite pair of shoes in hand. Alice  gasped and stood quickly, "Don't you dare!" She growled, knowing that she'd be able to buy a new pair within the hour.

"Nagini," Naomi warned the snake who turned its shadowy head to the muscular vampire, red eyes seemingly sparkling with mischief. "He, whatever I tried." Naomi shrugged and the snake took that as permission to launch itself at the pair of shoes in the vampires hands, Emmet squealed and dropped them, laughing as she snake injected its deadly venom into them.

"F." Naomi said as she watched the shoes decay and turn into a pile of ash. Alice glared heatedly at the pair, and the snake before stomping back over to the couch and flopping down. "Bruh, how the fuck she did that so gracefully?" Jayson whispered to Naomi who rose an eyebrow.

Alice huffed and opened Instagram, childishly ignoring the other short haired female and Emmet.

Her eyes glazed over and her phone went zooming to the ground, jasper caught it though because he's 'husband as fuck' as Jayson says.

Edward looked panicked as he was sucked into her vision.

The entire family, minus Naomi who was too busy playing with the giant reptilian shadow, watched in anticipation. Worried of Edwards worried look.

Alice blinked back into reality as Jasper comfortingly put a hand on her thigh. "What was it?" Carlisle asked and Alice gulped

"The volturi are coming to visit."

Fin