13

THE CULLENS WERE SUPPOSED TO LAND In exactaly two hours and Naomi was like a five year old finally getting that big LEGO set they'd seen one time and couldn't stop thinking about.

Jane and Alec were assigned to stay near her as she waltzed around town, it was a cloudy day so they were safe, as long as they watched Naomi; she had a tendency to forget what was going on and summon Fluffy or Nagini.

"Oh my god! I haven't told them I could harden the shadows, I'm going to destroy Emmet!" Naomi laughed to Jayson who clapped his hands twice and shouted "Periodt!"

"Jane, Alec! Why can't we eat? It's fucking stupid. I miss my fucking strawberries and Nutella. OHMYGOD! Jayson, we can literally never eat McDonald's again-"

"Fuck!" Jayson cried out and dropped to his knees, eyes watering.

Jane and Alec stood in shock; not knowing how to respond to the pair. "Well," Alex said suddenly and smiled slightly "There's a girl on the guard, Kallista, she can turn a vampire human for two hour-"

"Hey, Aro." Naomi said into the phone, Aros nickname in bold letters.

"Yes, Darking?" He asked and the girl grinned up at Jayson who looked eager "That one vampire chick, Kallista. Send her to my room when I return with the Cullens." She said and hung up.

"We eating GOOOOD TONIGHT!" She yelled and grabbed Jaysons hand, running human pace to the car.

"I missed you!" Naomi yelled as the Cullens walked toward her and Jayson, beaming smiles on their faces.

"NAOMI!" Emmet yelled and ran over, wrapping the shirt girl in a bear hug.

"Emmet!" She laughed and hugged back, waving at the other Cullen as she peeled over his shoulder

"Daddy C," she cried out in glee, huffing as Carlisle grimaced

"Ok, fine, carLisLe." She made a weird face at his actual name and pulled away from Emmet who whined.

She hugged each of the Cullens, giggling as Alice smacked the back of her head "you make horrible decisions." She sighed with a grin that Naomi matched mischievously

"I have a plan, for tonight! Once we're back at the castle I'll explain."

"My Queen," Jane called as she stepped up, two large Cadillac limos lined at the sidewalk.

"Esme, Carlisle, Jayson, and Alice, you too Edward; you're a buzzkil-"

"Ow, Bella! I was telling the truth!"

Bella snickered and waved slightly at the other Cullens that piled into the limo,

Rosalie, Jasper, Emmet, Bella, Renesmee, and Naomi piled into the other limo, "So, my fellow vampires," Naomi greeted and Rosalie rolled her eyes before bringing the girl into a side hug

"How's everythin' with the kings?" Jasper asked Naomi who smiled "Great, actually, they're amazing!"

"Minus trying to kill Renesmee and killing Tanya, yeah, amazing," Emmet piped in and Naomi laughed awkwardly "It is what it iss?" She asked and Renesmee hit the woah "Periodt,"

"Naomi! I learned how to throw it back!" Jasper said childishly and the girl snapped her fingers "We need to make a TikTok, oh, pleasee Rosalie!" She asked the blonde who was shaking her head no.

"I'm in," Bella shrugged and everyone else nodded causing Rosalie to sigh, "Fine, I swear Bella and you attract trouble. Watch someone from Forks recognize us." She huffed and they heard a panicked "What?" From Carlisle in the other vehicle.