14

ALL THE VAMPIRES IN THE ROOM waited for Kallista to return. Jasper could feel the mix of anxiety and excitement emitting from them and held his mates hand.

Demetri and Felix has returned with six bags from a grocery store and eight bags from McDonald's.

Naomi was digging around one of her suitcases, whooping loudly as she pulled out a big black and red case, the words 'toke it up' were imprinted in sparkly red thread.

Carlisle grimaced at the smell of marijuana residue emitting from the bag. "Okay, I know half of you don't want to, but, hear me out, I'm forcing you."

Carlisle sighed "Naomi, peer pressuring doesn't work on us, we're all past one hundred yea-"

"I'm in," Jasper and Emmet said simultaneously and Esme looked over at her mate who froze and stared at his adopted children in shock. He expected it from Emmet, but Jasper?

"I'll try too," Alice muttered and Rosalie simply shrugged.

"Damn, that was easy. Peer pressure who?" Naomi grinned and pulled out a shiny bong and pipe. She pulled out a small packet of king sized blunt wraps and moaned "I love it here."

"I hate it here." Edward mumbled and Khalil snorted "You love it here. I love it here, where are we?" He looked around quickly before pausing and chuckling "never mind."

"I've returned, hello my Queen, my queens friends" Kallista greeted and Naomi squealed happily, launching herself at the small girl causing Jayson to cry out in dismay as the shiny black and yellow pipe went flying to the ground.

Khalil caught it and grinned down at Jayson childishly, ruby eyes sparkling in mischief.

"You are so gay." Naomi muttered with a fond grin as she stared at the oblivious mates.

"I've drank enough blood to last nearly six hours, my Queen." The short vampire spoke up to Naomi, who was slightly shorter, squealed happily and threw herself at the bed, landing ontop of Emmet and Renesmee who groaned in protest.

"Human us up, babygirl!" Jayson whooped and Kallista nodded in determination before pressing her hands against each other and glaring at each Cullen individually

Nothing happened for a few moments before a pale light shimmered around the eleven vampires; Renesmee not included.

It was silent for a moment as they took in the feeling of being human again. Until a loud grumbling noise echoed through the room. Naomi looked at Emmet in disgust before laughing as similar noises escaped everyone else.

Naomi glances over and met Emmets twinkling blue eyes before turning to meet jaspers chocolate brown gaze.

"Let's toke up, motherfuckers!" Her, Khalil, and Jayson shouted simultaneously and the long night begun.

"Oh my god!" Alice moaned into her Big Mac, dark brown eyes closed in bliss.

"I love food so much," Emmet cried, his eyes watering as he shoved a large handful of fries into his mouth. Rosalie smacked him upside the head, blueish eyes coated in disgust and affection "Finish chewing before you speak," she scolded the slightly red eyed man.

Naomi has forced everyone, except Esme, to take several hits from her bong. Carlisle had tried refusing until Naomi got fed up with the ancient male and pulled out the mini taser she'd found at the bottom of her suitcase.

Listen, she knew it wasn't right to bully a nearly 400 year old man into smoking weed. But, it's Carlisle, she didn't know why but when she was around him she either wanted to bully him until he began crying or cuddle him and watch Criminal Minds.