15

NAOMI, JAYSON, AND KHALIL sat in the library, glaring at each other

Khalil shifted in his seat and Naomi growled and threw her she at him "Sack of shit! Idiot ass bitch, I hate you!" She snarled and Jayson smacked his hand down on the couch with a growl "You both fucking suck!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JAYSON," her and Khalil yelled simultaneously before turning their glares in each other "YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" They all said in sync and Naomi stood, angrily stomping her foot and summoning out dog.

"Naomi sto-"

"Naomi plea-"

Dog growled and thick ice encased his seeping shadows. "Naomi. Stop, think about thi- AHH, STOP NO!" Jayson shouted as the lion pounced at him and Khalil.

"I-" Naomi heard from the doorway and saw the Cullens, various looks of confusion plastered on their pale faces.

"Who hurt you?" Bella asked as she stared at her sister oddly

"We were playing roblox and I pushed her off of the obby, at the end." Khalil explained and Jayson huffed "Then I pushed her off a second ti— OW, NAOMI!" He cried out as Dog smacked him down with his paw.

"Holyshit," Emmet gasped and "You played roblox without me? What the he'll is wrong with you?" He cried and Jasper snorted "Fake fuckers." He muttered and chuckled as Alice smacked him on the shoulder an amused scowl on her face.

"Let's go shopping!" Alice squealed and Carlisle let out a quiet sigh "Alice, if I have to take away your credit card I will." He said sternly and Rosalie snorted in amusement as Alice pulled out her purse, then her wallet, then an absurd clump of cash.

"Try it." She said simply before turning around to Jayson and Naomi excitedly "I'm so excited," she gushed and Jayson giggled loudly, wrapping his arms around Khalil and Naomi, their mini war having been postponed so they could spend time with the Cullens.

"We'll meet outside, I wanna say bye to my mate things." Naomi winked and skipped out of the library, growing 'tired' and summoning Dog to take her to the throne room where she knew she'd interrupt court, but honestly didn't care much.

"Hey y'all." She called as Dog nearly busted down the doors entering.

"Naomi!" Marcus scolded but his eyes lit up happily at seeing his mate. "Did you have fun last night?" Aro asked with a happy smile as Naomi's own face broke out into a beaming smile.

"Fuck yeah, Never thought I'd be able to get a bunch of old people high. And have fun." She tutted before hopping off of Dog who was staring at her with happy red eyes, shadowy tail thumping against the shiny tile floors.

"I take if you're all leaving to shop?" Aro asked again, turning to look at Alec, a silent conversation going on before the younger male bowed and left to the head Kings office.