18

NAOMI GRINNED Childishly at Jane who stared right back, lips twitching in attempt at holding back her wide grin.

The blonde girl had just went through two hours of watching what, in her opinion, was a porno. And getting her makeup done by Naomi.

That wasn't what took long though, it was the choosing of the outfit. Naomi had drug her into the large bathroom and made her try on nearly ten outfits before taking a break so they could watch the boat scene.

The girl had finally decided on a black miniskirt, fishnets, a cropped red spaghetti strap shirt with a little Cupid on it. Naomi had put nearly five chains on the girl before she'd gasped loudly and impulsively put her hair in space buns with bangs that Jane nearly had a stroke over  Naomi cut them without asking.

Naomi's painted lips stretched into a wider smile and Jane finally broke, letting out a quiet giggle and allowing herself the happy smile that stretched across her face.

"Y'all come in here and look at my sexy girlfriend!" Naomi called out and within seconds the small group of boys appeared in the large bathroom, instantly grinning at the usually stoic blonde girl.

"That's a whole baddie right there," Jayson whooped as he grinned at the girl.

"You look nice," Alec complemented softly, ruby colored eyes full of happiness.

"If only I was straight," Khalil sighed as he leaned against the sink.

"I'm not." Naomi winked as she wrapped an arm around the embarrassed looking girls shoulder. "What a shame," a soft voice said from the other room as the door opened softly.

"I-" Naomi said as she looked up to see her three mates standing in the doorway to the bathroom, small smirks on their faces. "Shit y'all, look at my baby!" She cooed as she hugged jane before presenting her to the kings who gave small smiles to the nervous blonde and raised eyebrows to their short haired mate who was now looking at her own hair in the mirror.

"I wanna change my hair," she whined out and Jayson groaned "you haven't even lasted four months with it." He reminded the girl who was already running around the bathroom in search of her phone.

"Here, amoré." Marcus grinned as he held the iPhone out to the small girl.

"Thanks babe." She sighed in relief as she opened Pinterest and began looking at pins for short hair.

Alice Cullen sat cuddled up to her strawberry blonde mate: eyes closed in bliss as his long cold fingers weaved through her hair and massages her scalp.

She opened her eyes lazily and turned to smile up at the southern accented male: letting out a gasp as she was pulled from her reality into a cruel and gruesome vision.

Red glowing eyes glinted maliciously at the volturi, somewhere near three hundred wolf like creatures behind him, baring their fangs angrily.

Naomi let out an angry hiss as she gets slammed against the hard ground, a crack appearing on her smooth back.

Several bodies dropped to the ground as a large burst of darkness covered the clearing.

Honey colored eyes filled with venom as Naomi dryly sobbed.

Alice let out a loud gasp as she was shoved back into reality, the remaining occupants of the house were now in the second living room, staring on at the small vampire in concern. She hadn't acted this badly to a vision since Bella was still human.

"N-Naomi, volturi, army!" Alice rushes out as she stood quickly and sped to her and jaspers shared room to video call the short haired girl.

"Alice!" Esme squeaked out as her and the other followed the girl who already had her MacBook open and ringing the Queen.

"Yo, what's up Ali?" The girls voice filled their ears and Alice sighed in relief at seeing the girl "Naomi get the kings, this is important." Alice said sternly as the girl blinked in confusion as called out to her mates who appeared in frame merely ten seconds later.

"Ms. Cullen, what seems to be the problem?" Aro said softly as he placed his hand in Naomi's shoulder.

"I had a vision, a bad one. A battle; a terrible battle. Nearly three hundred werewolves coming against you the volturi, this is urgen-" Alice was cut off by an angry growl from the other side of the screen. Caius had punched a hole straight through the wall.

"Caius come here." Naomi whispered as she moved to allow Aro to talk directly to Alice.

Naomi sat on the bed and pulled Caius to lay with his head in her lap as she ran her cool fingers through his pale blonde hair: eliciting a quiet purr of content from the grumpy vampire.

"We can fly out as soon as my family gets home. Yes of course! Thank you, Aro." Alice could be heard in the background as Naomi felt her un-beating heart jump in her chest.

Could this be her fault?

Was this her fault?

She was the one to kill those werewolves. No one else.

Is this her fault?

Caius looked up as he felt her fingers stop moving and his unbeating heart clenched at the expression on the usually smiling girls face.

"What's wrong amoré?"Marcus asked softly as he sat next to the girl who jumped and blinked at the kings who now surrounded her. When had they hung up with Alice?

"It's nothing," she whispered and stood up shakily, honey colored eyes unfocused as she made her way out of her own room and onto Bagheera who made a dash somewhere toward the right: out of the kings sight.

Naomi sat in a pure dark room, several pairs of glowing eyes surrounded her, comforting her.

Fluffy sat in her lap, red eyes narrowed in concentration as he tried to comfort the silent girl. Kiwi, Bagheera and Dog surrounded her, kiwi held the girls hand with his claw while Bagheera and dog nuzzled against her.

Nagini had herself wrapped around the girls waist and her diamond shaped head rested on the nape of the girls neck.

If anyone died because of her she didn't know what she'd do.

Khalil
Jayson
Alec
Jane
Felix
Daisy
Demetri
Kallista
The Cullens

Marcus

Caius

Aro

Naomi sniffled as her eyes pooled with venom: why did she have to be such a fuckup when it came to people she cared about. She was only trying to help but now, because of her she may lose everyone she's come to love.

Including her mates.

'Oh god' Naomi thought as her head spun. She felt dizzy. She shouldn't feel dizzy. "Fluffy, go." She whispered as everything went black and she fell to the ground.

Hahahahahahhahahahhaaaaaa :,)

Sorry for any typos I don't proofread, also, I hope you enjoyed. I kinda missed writing angst n shit so next couple of chapters may not be the happiest.

But! On the bright side, Fragile as a Bomb is almost ready for release and I have two other books that I'd been working on during my break.

Thank you all for waiting and I love you all! <3