ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 ♠

Hey guys! hope your doing well

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃

Y/N was striding to the dorms with Suna on her shoulder. The Inarizaki team trailed after her, watching the dangling body of Suna lay limply.

When they arrived at their dorm, she grabbed Suna's bag and placed him on the ground. She started peeling off his shirt, lifting it over his head. She was about to reach for one of his cleaner clothes, but her eyes caught onto his abs.

'holy mother of god-'

There he was in all of his glory. His abs cut out, etched out. She shook her head, blush forming on her face. She reached for a volleyball shirt and pulled it over his head. She took off his shorts (averting her eyes of course you pervs) and put on some clean ones. She picked him up and placed him on his futon and tucked him in.

She stared at his face in the moon light. He looked so peaceful. Y/N leaned in and placed a kiss on his forehead. She pulled away and blushed, leaving the room to go to dinner.

Little did she know Suna was awake.

(Time Skip)

The Inarizaki team returned to find Suna sitting on his bed, hair wet from presumably a shower, eating jelly sticks. Y/N ran up to him and snatched them away.

"Oi, you need to eat healthy, come on lets go to the canteen" She grabbed his hand and dragged him in the direction of the canteen. She sat him down at a table and she went to the kitchen to grab him a bowl of curry. She returned, placing the bowl in front of Suna. She took a seat across from him, crossing her arms on the table.

"You know I had to carry you back right?" She snorted.

"There's no way you carried me" Suna scowled.

"Oh really?" She pulled out her phone to click the video Atsumu took. There was Suna on Y/N shoulder, swaying. Suna's face reddened and placed his hands over his face.

"Im sorry.."

"Its no problem, but I had to change you" She said sheepishly.

Suna's head whipped up.

"you WHAT?"

Y/N jumped in her seat, looking at Suna. fortunately, he wasn't mad, he was just red like a tomato.

"Im sorry Suna, you were sleeping and I didn't want you in dirty clothes"

Suna banged his head on the table, groaning. He felt warmth fill his hands. He looked up and saw Y/N holding his hands, smiling.

"I promise not to tell anyone, ok?" Suna just nodded, sulking. Y/N sighed, not wanting him to be like that. She got up and walked around, wrapping her arms around Suna. She felt his body stiffen, but he eventually loosened up, melting into the hug.

"Suna?"

"Mhm"

"Are you not used to affection or something?"

Suna shook his head. His parents barely touched him in his childhood. He wanted this moment to last forever.

"Suna, we have to get back"

Suna grumbled "I don't want to, your warm." Y/N blushed.

"Suna, we have to go"

"Fine"

He pushed himself up, hoisting Y/N with him. They made their way to the dorm before Suna asked her something.

"Y/N?"

"Mmm?"

"Why do I feel tingling in my stomach sometimes when i'm around someone?"

She paused, smiling.

"Suna, it means you like someone"

"Ah"

They continued their silent walk to the dorm. When they arrived, everyone was asleep. They tiptoed their way over to their futons, not before Suna took pictures of each player as blackmail. He put his phone away, laying on his futon.

"Goodnight Suna"

"Rintaro"

"Hmm?"

"Call me Rintaro"

Y/N's face lit up.

"Really?" Suna nodded.

"Ok!"

They laid down in their futons, drifting to sleep.

Hey guys! Hope you guys are doing well!

Stay safe

Author Chan