Chapter 22: Sharing the Nest

I did end up getting hard again, but that was after I had quickly finished dinner, and was solved by ducking under the dining table to jerk Milo off while he tried to finish his meal. Needless to say, his food was 3/4 of the way done before he grew fed up with only having my hands on his dick, and pulled me out from under the table to return the favour.

We had cooled off by the time we were ready to go to bed, but lying side by side, the two of us couldn't seem to fall asleep. I think it was mostly my fault, considering Milo kept complaining about how my hands kept wandering, and how it was too hot under the covers with me pressed up against him, but when I shuffled away he had always ended up rolling over to me anyway.

"Still awake?" I whispered, Milo grunting in response, knocking the side of his head against mine. "Wanna go out then?"

"Now?" Milo asked, incredulous.

"Yeah," I said, pulling my thick blanket off us. Milo groaned at the sudden cold onslaught brought on my the lack of blankets over his body. His complaints ceased when I replaced the blankets with my body, straddling his thighs and tugging at his arms which he forced to stay limp, not wanting to get up. "Come on, Milo. It's not like we're able to sleep, anyway."

"Everything's closed, C. It's really late," Milo said, and I grinned, the boy beneath me giving me a suspicious look. "What are you thinking... I don't know what you're thinking but I already don't like it. You look way too excited."

"Don't be a baby, baby," I said, using my mutated strength to force Milo up, dragging the two of us out of the bed. I threw some of his clothes at him, and his curses were muffled as he begrudgingly slipped on his hoodie and jeans. Milo gave me a confused look when I threw him my old fluoro green ski goggles. I could see understanding beginning to dawn on my boyfriend, who gave me an apprehensive look.

"No."

"Yes," I said, grabbing Milo's hand to pull him towards my window, which was connected to a large balcony that overlooked the back yard. "Come on. You can't say that you haven't been curious about how it feels to fly."

"I've been on a plane," Milo said sourly, and I rolled my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck as the wind gently nudged at his back, as if agreeing with me.

"I think flying on wings is a little different than sitting in 17A next to snoring strangers with their socks off," I said, batting my eyelashes at my boyfriend. "Come on, I'll let you ride me." Milo choked at my suggestive words, and I gloated in being able to so easily elicit such an emotive response from someone who was usually so stoic.

"C, if you drop me, I'll die," Milo said, and I nodded. 

"Yeah, which is why I won't drop you," I said simply, Milo frowning. "What? Don't trust me?"

"I trust you," Milo said, rolling his eyes. "Don't use this to question how much I trust you. I trust you, but I also don't want to die."

"If I tie you to me, will you agree? Then, in the very unlikely event that I do drop you, at least you can bring me down with you," I said, grinning. "Come on, people sky dive tandem all the time! And I trust my wings more than a flimsy parachute."

Milo was silent for a while, before swearing under his breath, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fine. But only if I'm strapped in," Milo said, and I squealed in excitement, telling Milo to stay there while I grabbed a few things.

I didn't exactly own a harness, but I did own things that could, um, tie people up. Usually in a bed. I could already imagine the scandalised expression Milo would get on his face when he saw the straps and the red rope, and I was giddy even though I wasn't tying my boyfriend up in that way.