Entrance

Colbys POV
When I get to the school more and more cars start to pull up letting loads of kids out.
Then I saw his striking sky blue gaze on the other side of the sidewalk. I start felling this weird thing tingling inside me, 'he is so amazing his body,face, and life'  he then sees me and starts to walk over 'oh $hit, oh $hit, I'm so screwed I need to hide'  then the bell rang 'Haha get it Saved by The Bell, ok not the time for jokes'

Sam's POV

I see his body and can't look away, the way his arm muscles show through his shirt, ah it's so hot. I look over his body. The things that stand out are his sharp jawline, cherry colored lips, and his breathing blue gaze, along with those dimples when he smiles. But the how did he knock out one of Elton's teeth? I look over at his hands and see he has multiple rings on that look expensive and like the hurt like hell.

 But the how did he knock out one of Elton's teeth? I look over at his hands and see he has multiple rings on that look expensive and like the hurt like hell

Then I see him looking at me the way I did at him but he looks more sexy. I walk over to him to introduce myself but then the bell rings nice he got Saved by the Bell, ok hell no no more cringey jokes. I walk into the school doors and see a familiar face leaning the burnette against the lockers.

Colbys POV

I walk away trying to get away from blondie, then a dark haired familiar face leand me on a wall. This is just great, Brennen. Me and him had a summer fling and then told him it was over, but apparently its not.
"You look way better than what you did over the summer" he says while licking my bottom lip for entrance, but I push my lips into a hard line. Then he moved on to my neck. I try pushing him off but he's to strong, "Brennen stop now it was just a summer fling." He won't stop, and out of the corner of my eye is see blondie walking over.  Oh shit, nows not a good time.