Party?

Colbys POV
I wake up realizing that I'm in a hospital bed. I look to my right to see Sam asleep in the chair. He looks like a total angle when he's sleeping. Remembering what happened with my dad, I will have no family.
As I watching Sam sleep he slowly opens his eyes and smiled I smiled back. "Hey sam I need to tell you something." He sat up and said "yep...you can tell me anything." I looked up at him "I might not be able to see you again sammy" his smile turned down into a heart breaking frown. "My dad will be in jail for 5 years if not that then more, I will have to stay with a different family. And it not might be in Kansas." Sam looks like he's about to cry and a tear dripped down my face. But then I felt a wave of happiness go into my body. I sat up quickly and looked at Sam he was smiling for no reason and looked like he was proud of himself for some odd reason. "Wait what if I spend the rest of the week hanging out with you before I get a new home!!" Sam got happy and said "that's a good idea. I am so happy your awake cuz I haven't seen you in a whole week." Wait what whole week? "What do you mean whole week I have only been out since last night?" He looked at me and said "you have been out all week." "Omg I didn't know I'm so sorry." I said as I went to go hug him but I felt a sharp pain in my ribs. "F**K" I yelled in pain. "Oh um you broke 3 ribs, concussion, a broken leg and your covered in bruises and whip marks." I layed back down and I didn't even realize that I had a brace on my ribs. But not my leg. I looked at my leg confused. "Oh she just did a scan 5 hours ago she was waiting for you to wake up to do your leg." He told me. "I call her in here." He said as he walked out the door to go get her. I lay back down on the bed trying to not be in anymore pain. Sam comes back in with the doctor and a frown on his face. For some reason I was mad. She came in and wrapped my foot/leg then left. "Sammy can I have a new nickname for you?" He looked at me and then smiled and said yes I looked at him excited "well can I call you Angel" I asked and smiled "why did you pick that nickname?" He asked "Glad you asked, I picked it because you look like a beautiful angel and you spread your positivity." He started blushing "Can I have one for you?" He asked "Sure" he hesitated at first but then said "Handsome Devil?" I smiled and asked "why did you pick that nickname" he looked down playing with his fingers and said "Cuz I th-think you are.......handsome and look like a devil." He said while blushing. "Well thanks for the compliment(sarcasm), do you know when I can leave?" I asked him "oh right now actually we were waiting for you to wake up. Also can I ask you something." He asked me I nodded and he looked and smiled. "Well I was wondering if you could you known..... if you would like to go to a party with me?" A party with Sam that will be amazing, "yes of course I will! Well umm.... can you help me up?" I asked him "of course I will." He help me up as I swear under my breath in pain. Then I now have to change. "Um can you leave while I get dressed?" I asked him he nodded and stept out. I tried putting on my pants without hurting my ribs it kinda worked. Then I took off my brace and it hurt I took off my hospital gown and then I tried to put my hoodie on but it hurt to much. So, I had to ask sam for help.

Sam's POV
I hear Colby wimper in pain and then asked if I could help so I  walked in and what I saw left I could not believe was standing in front of me.

Sam's POV I hear Colby wimper in pain and then asked if I could help so I  walked in and what I saw left I could not believe was standing in front of me

Honestly I think I'm druling. " like what you see?" Colby said I blushed "Anyway could you help me with my brace and hoodie" he asked "of course" I squat and put it around his ribs and then that when I realized I have a bon** Colby starts to laugh I help him put his hoodie on. Then we leave.

Colbys POV
He had a bon** for me? Welp I probably would to.  We went to a fast food restaurant  he brought me to my house and said that my ribs should be healed enough for the party tomorrow. He slept on the couch in my room. Then I drifted off into a deep sleep.