Vape

Colbys POV
My dad stops what he's doing to me and opens the door and I heard a familiar voice.
I get up and peek around the corner to see Sam giving my dad my vape danm it I must have dropped it when I was walking. Sam catches my eye and I hide so he does not see me. Then he says bye and my dad slams the door shut "WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE A VAPE?" And he continued to do what he was doing before beat me up.

Sam's POV
When Colby was walking into his house I hear something drop I look around and it was Colbys vape he must have dropped it.
I go up to the house and I knock on the door. A tall man that looks like a d*ck and a crackhead answered the door and asked what I wanted "is your son Colby Brock here?" I asked "why what would you want?" He asked "Umm.....nothing just that he dropped his vape outside." When I said that I saw fire flare in his eyes then I looked around the corner and saw a deep blue gaze on me. He looked bad all beat up and blood all over his face, he then quickly hid so I wouldn't see him. His dad took the vape and I said bye, then the door was slammed in my face. Then I go to walk away and hear yelling and stuff getting thrown. Is his dad abusive? Dang it did I just make his dad beat him up cuz the vape? I run home and tell my mom everything she then called CPS. I was really worried about Colby. It was only 4:00 so they might go there tonight.

Colbys POV
When sam left I tried to hide from my dad but he found me. He was so close to killing me he just had to hit me a few more times. But then there was a knock at the door a man and a police officer were at the door the asked if they could come in and my dad yelled no. So they pushed by him and walked in and saw we laying on the floor. But then next thing I knew is that I passed out.

TO BE CONTINUED.........