Will you.....

Sam's POV
When Colby came back in and sat on the couch next to me my mom asked "So Colby and Sam we need to talk." My mom said in a serious tone. We both looked at her and nodded. "Ok well first of all.... are yall dating?" She asked. Me and Colby just looked at each other then my mom. "Well umm.. we never really talked about it." I replied. She nodded her head then looked at colby giving him a very serious look. "Ok Colby I know this is awkward but...  are you, you know using protection?" That's when Colbys whole face turned red. "Ummmmm.......... ya." He replied looking at the floor. "Okay now that I'm done with that you guys can talk" she said while getting up. When she was at the doorway of the kitchen she stopped and looked back saying "Make sure you don't be loud too."then left. By now my face was red. I looked over at Colby and before I could say anything he said "Willyoubemyboyfriend?!" I just looked at him confused "Can you mabey slow down a bit?" I asked.
(That's what she said lol ok I'll stop now)
He took a deep breath and said "Will you be my........ boyfriend?" I looked at him as a smile crept across my face. I jumped into his arms and said "Yes ofc Colby" he hugged me back when he pulled away we just started into each other's eyes. We started to get closer and closer until my mom came in. "Do you guy- oh um nvm." She was about to walk away but I asked her what she needed. She looked at is and said "I was wondering if you guys wanted Chinese food for dinner?" Me and Colby were both fine with it. So then she walked away to go order.

Me and Colby then turned to each other. I went to go get up from Colbys lap but, he put his hands on my waist and pulled me down. We both leaned in.  We started kissing. He started licking my bottom lip for entrance. So I decided to tease him. I slowly pulled away and got up from his lap. He just looked at me in confusion. I sat down between his legs and then started palming him through his jeans. He threw his head back and let soft, quiet moans escape his mouth. Then the door bell rang. I got up and went to Colby's ear and whispered "Maybe next time daddy." I did that cuz I knew that would get to him the most. I backed away and looked at his face to see lust. I then went to the door and got the food and put it on the dining room table then went to the kitchen. I then felt 2 arms go around my waist I knew it was Colby. He started kissing my neck. "C-Colby not now."
Is all I managed to choke out be he shined me around and got closer then kissed me. He then brushed his tongue against my bottom lip for entrance. But this time I let him have it. He pulled away and put his hand around my waist. He then whispered "Jump" so ofc I did. By now my hands were in his hair and my legs were wrapped around his waist. His hands were placed on the counter, then counter I was sitting on. We were having a full makeout session until...... my mom walked in. We didn't even notice until she said "Ah ah ah not on my counter boys." We both jumped a little and backed away. I could feel the heat spread across my face. I looked over oat Colby and he was just smiling. I looked over at my mom "S-sorry mom." "It's fine but just not on my counter." Is all she said before grabbing the food box and waking into the dining room. Then Colby broke out in laughter. I just slapped his arm playfully and walked into the dining room followed by Colby.

Ok so I know I said I might just give up on this book but then I realized that some people are actually reading it so I decided to continue. Hope you liked this chapter, and also hope you guys have a wonderful day love you🖤