Drunk?

Sorry I didn't upload the past few days but I got carried  away and I just have alot going on.🖤 The song above is what I what I was listening to while writing this.

Colbys POV
Showing up at party...
We get at the entrance of the bar. Apparently one of Sam's friend is having a birthday Jake at a bar. Sam turned to me and said "Please, please try not to get really drunk." Looking serious, "Yo I won't get drunk" I told him "ya you say that until you get drunk." I laugh but he's being serious. It was 9 at night and was lightly raining outside we walk in being greeted by Jake. I looked at him and gave him a hug while saying "Well if it isn't the birthday boy, happy birthday day man." Sam did the same, then we walked in "I'm gonna go to the bathroom ok?" He aww asked me "ok see ya." I told him as he was walking away. I then go to the bar.

Sam's POV
When I was finished with the bathroom kat was coming over to me. Kat is my girlfriend, she had a serious look on her face. "Sammy we need to talk." After a long talk she broke up with me because I didn't spend enough time with her and I was with Colby all the time. I felt hurt but I wasn't going to cry about it. So, I walked over to the on the other side of the room. And talked to girls and had 2 drinks then I remembered Colby. I walked to the other bar to see a bunch of people surrounding someone. I push through the crowd to see Colby pole dancing drunk. Honestly he's kinda hot and sexy when he's drunk.

Then I just walk off to the second floor of the bar with was a hotel, and free beds and a room I opened the door and layed down

Then I just walk off to the second floor of the bar with was a hotel, and free beds and a room I opened the door and layed down. I can't think of Colby like that he's my best friend or can he be more.

Colbys POV
I see Sam and then he leaves I go up to the room he was in and layed next to him on the bed. He jumped up looking scared "Don't do that!" He said "Are you okay you seem different?" I asked him. He looked up and hugged me while he said "Kat broke up with me!" I hugged him tighter "I'm so sorry, here lay down." I layed down next to him so that we were facing each other. We just layed there staring into every other's eyes, for some reason I went a little close to him and kissed him. He kiss back for about 10 whole seconds but then pulled away and sat on the edge of the bed. "We are drunk. Like way to drunk." He said looking up at me nervously. I got up and said "Yeah we are way to drunk umm...... I'm just gonna uhh.. go." I said running out with tears in my eyes, I heard Sam yelling my name but I just ignored him and ran. I went to my quiet place in the woods, and old abandoned warehouse and started throwing and smashing random stuff. But, then I see something light up and turn around and it a.................
To be CONTINUED.....

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys.🖤