Hungry?

Happy pride month guys!!🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🖤
Face reveal and Q&A on Tuesday.
My puppy! Allie^^^
Sam's POV
CONTINUED......
I had no where to hide. But somehow he didn't see me. I remembered that I can go invisible. He walked away into the distance I took the shortcut home. When I got home I changed. I never told anyone but I like cross dressing.
This is what he wore.

It was about 8 30 now and I heard a knock at the door I thought it would be my mom but she doesn't come until 10 39

It was about 8 30 now and I heard a knock at the door I thought it would be my mom but she doesn't come until 10 39. I checked who It was and it was Colby and I was wearing feminine clothing......

Colbys POV
When I got done eating dinner(the human btw lol) I walked home. In decide to go to Sam's, I didn't really care what I looked like with my new look and all. I walked over and  knocked on the door Sam answered but he was wearing girl clothing. Wait is he gay, why wouldn't he tell me? I looked down to study his body, his hips, v-line, legs, lips. But then I realized I got a bo*ner I tried my best to cover it I hope it worked. Sam saw me then hid behind the door so only his head was visible. "Umm...Colby.. what are y-you doing here?" Sam asked nervously. I couldn't take it any more I pushed by the door slammed it shut and locked it. I took sam and pulled him close to me and kissed him. I pulled away and he stared me in the eyes and kissed me back.

Sam's POV
When Colby pulled away I looked him in the eyes and they were filled with lust but they weren't the deep ocean blue I was used to. They were a dark gray with only a tint of blue. He then pushed me against the wall I wrapped my legs around hes waist he carried me to the living room...........
Next thing I knew is that we were both naked and he was inside me. That's when it all went wrong.........

Colbys POV
We were both enjoying ourselves until we heard a gasp behind us. I turned around and saw a girl probably in her 15 which was probably Sam's sister I quickly pulled my boxer's up and put a blanket over Sam. I put my pants on but couldn't find my shirt. I then realized she was starting at my abs, and she was biting her lips.i looked at Sam and his face was bright red cuz we just got chaut. I the went behind Sam's sister and found my shirt I but it on. I then walk over to the couch and that's when my mouth throat started to burn. I was gazing at the girls neck just imagining how her blood would taste. I quickly got off the couch and faced my back toward Sam's sister and got my shoes on trying to hid my face from them. When I stood up I saw a mirror in front of me. And saw Sam's sister leaving the house while saying next time go to a bed room. When I looked in the mirror I heard a voice.. it was Cole.
I know your hungry and there is a full meal in front of you
No I don't want to eat Sam
Well to bad cuz I can make you
"No" I said out loud looking in the mirror.

Sam's POV
When she left I saw Colbys eyes he was hungry. He was looking in the mirror until he said "No" then turned to me and said sorry. I was confused, that's when his eyes turned black and he had reddish black veins running threw his eyes. He smiled and sat in front of me "Hello I'm Cole I didn't think we met before, but I'm Colbys let's say friend." He said while smiling "Where's Colby?" I asked cuz I didn't know much about demons but this was no demon this is something much darker. He laughed and said "Oh hes in there just watching and screaming oh! That's funny Colby is now eating himself alive. Hes so hungry and that means in hungry too." He got up and started walking towards me I only had boxer's on. I got up and ran but he grabbed my leg and pulled me back throwing me on the floor.
What will happen next
TO BE CONTINUED....
Sorry Abby I just know you love my cliffhangers lol!😂