Will you...... part 1

Sam's POV
When me and Colby left school we went to his house to hang out. He was acting weird. "Are ok bubs?" I ask as we walk into his bedroom. He sighs and turns around to look at me "No, I lost my journal and it has everything in it." He soon starts to pace around the room. I go up to him and wrap my arms around his neck, he stops and places his hands on my waist. "Its ok baby it will all be ok." I say while giving him a soft kiss on his cheek. "Hey babe, I have a question." "What is it you can ask me anything Colbs." He looks he up and down and smiles "Can I draw you?" "Ofc!" I say while pulling away and sitting on his bed. He walks over to his desk and pulls out a sketchpad, eraser, drawing pencils, and sits down and starts.
Time skip~
He gets up and sits down next to me "Well it represents both of us." He says before showing me

" He says before showing me

What Colby drew.

"Its beautiful." I say while setting it down on the desk. I go up to Colby and sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my torso. We stayed like that for a while before my phone started ringing. I pull away a little bit and pick up my phone, it was my mom. I answered and put it on speaker.
M- Mom S-Sam
M-Sam I need you home.
S-Cant I spend the night at Colbys?
M- No
S-Why not?
M-No just no
S- uughhhhh fine, bye.
M-bye
End of call
I put my phone down and looked at Colby "I don't want to goooo" "But you have to I'll walk you." He says while picking me up and grabbing my phone and going down stairs. He grabs my bookbag and slings it on his shoulder and walks out the door crossing the street to my house.

Hey guys can you plz go check out my other book called Ocean eyes~Solby! Thx🖤🖤
                               ~Lildead666♡