What am I?!?

I listened to the song above while writing this.^^^but you don't have to.🖤
Btw when do you guys think i should do a face reveal? But tomorrow I will show you guys a picture of a gender reveal.

Colbys POV
CONTINUED......
I turned around slowly and saw a flame go into a circle and I walked over to it and the flame made a shape inside the circle. But then I realized it was in the shape of a pentagram. I went to go leave but I couldn't I started to feel drawn to it. Then I started watching it burn. Then I  left realized I was walking towards it. The fire opened up for me to pass through. Then I went to the center of the pentagram and sat down and watching the fire burn. About 10 minutes later I stood up and realized the fire was spreading and getting bigger. I started to feel like someone was burning my back. The pain was unbearable I ripped off my shirt and looked for an mirror in the warehouse. When I found one I saw pentagrams burned into the surface of my skin. The pain was getting worse but then I started to feel the pain spread to my face. I yell in pain, but nobody can hear me cuz I'm in the middle of the woods. I felt something wet under my eyes, I look In the mirror and there is black blood pouring out my eyes. I try to wipe it away but it spreads across my face. My eyes are hurting more and more like someone is stabbing them. I look back in the mirror and my eyes, what the hell is going on what's wrong with me.

 I look back in the mirror and my eyes, what the hell is going on what's wrong with me

Colbys eyes^^^^
Then It felt like something was growing inside of me. I yell in pain, that's when I felt something like wind blowing behind me and all the pain goes away. I look in the mirror once again and you'll never guess what was there......

Sam's POV
When he kissed me I loved it but it felt wrong for some reason. I go to an abandoned house to get away from everything. I feel happy for some reason I don't understand why.
Skip time still Sam's POV
The same thing happens to Colby that happens to Sam except.....

Skip time still Sam's POV The same thing happens to Colby that happens to Sam except

Sam's eyes ^^^

Sam's wings^^^

Sam's wings^^^

Colbys POV
You'll never get what's there....
He looked in the mirror and saw to big black wings coming from his back.

He turns around to look in the mirror to see his back and, where the wings start he can see black veins running through out my back

He turns around to look in the mirror to see his back and, where the wings start he can see black veins running through out my back. Then there is a throbbing pain going through my head. I sit on the floor with my head in my knees rocky back and forth. Then it all stops I get up and look on the mirror and I see....

 Then it all stops I get up and look on the mirror and I see

Horns coming from my head. I didn't realize but the fire was gone. Then I hear foot steps and I fly on to a beam of the roof. It's a group of middle schoolers, yelling, laughing and playing around. When they walk in I feel a burning sensation coming from my neck. Like someone is a burning hot iron pole down my neck.
You'll never guess what happens next.....
TO BE CONTINUED.....