Watching.......part 2

Sorry I haven't been updating.....

Colbys  POV
We drove to School and went to are classes.
If you didn't know Sam and I don't have any classes together. When class is over it's time for lunch. I walk into the cafeteria and look for Sam. I see him sitting at a round table by himself. I walk over and sit next to him. "Hey baby." "Hey Colebear" Sam says while hugging me. I look over and see a boy getting up and walking to the entrance of the roof. "Hey baby I'll be right back I'm gonna go get something to eat." I say while getting up "ok be quick please." I just nod my head and hury to the roof. I felt a pair of eyes on me, its probably just Sam.

???? POV
I saw Colby get up from his seat going to the roof top. "Hey Elton I'll be right back." "Ok"
I go to the roof where Colby is and I hear Colby saying "its okay, everything is fine, just don't make a sound." Everything goes quite. So, I peek my head around the corner and see Colby eating the boys neck! I freak out and get my phone out and take a video.  Soon the kids head falls off his neck. I start walking back to the cafeteria. Bye now my heart is racing. I look over at the table Colby was sitting at and see Sam is gone. I see a black book with a white rose on it, I run over and grab the book and hurry back to my table. Everyone that was at my table was in the lunch line or in the bathroom. I open the book and see that this is Colbys book that he uses for therapy. I start reading and see that he just started therapy yesterday and that hes In love with his bestfriend Sam. Uhh why did he have to steal Colby from me?! If he wasn't here then Colby  would be mine. Wait I got it! I take out a pencil from my backpack and erase Sam's name and put mine. So it looks like hes in love with me!

Who could it be?😮 Also I haven't been updating lately because I'm working on a new story called 'Ocean eyes' and that story is a completely different story! Bye love you!🖤
                              ~ Lil dead666