Are yall dating?

Sam's POV
CONTINUED....

What we saw next was......

My mom sleeping on the couch. Colby silently shut the door and slowly started to walk up the stairs me still in his hands. But we heard my mom "Oh, I didn't know that you were home Sam. Come here, and tell Colby to come over so we can talk." Me and Colby looked at each other confused, he put me down and I started to walk down the steps. "Hes is already here hes drove me home." I said while walking into the living room Colby following behind me. My mom has not seen Colbys new appearance yet. We sit on the other couch not to close to each other. My mom looks at Colby and says "Damn Colby love the new look." Did i mention that my mom is almost cool with everything. "Thx miss g" colby says. She then looked at me confused "What happened to your outfit? Thats not what you were wearing this morning." I didn't know what to say "I- I-" before I can say anything thing Colby cuts me off and says "We were at school and he slipped milk all over it." I look at him and smile "So what did you wanna talk about" I asked "Okay, well umm..... 1. Are you and Colby dating?" She asks. I just look at her and say "W-why do you think that?" She looks at me then Colby. "Well number one your sister told me that you and colby were ummm..... you know what in talking about. And Colbys spaced out cut looking at you like your a snack, and probably not listening to this conversation. Then when you guys came in here and his fac was flushed, from giving him head." She says, by now my face is bright red "Andddd...." oh god there's more "Colby obviously has a boner." That's when Colbys head shoots up and says "I'm gonna g-go to uhh my house to umm get somethin." I say ok he then leaves and my mom looks at me and says "See hes gonna fix his problem, if he comes back and his face is flushed and in a different outfit you have to tell me if you guys are dating or not." I just laugh, nod my head and cross my legs. 19 minutes later Colby comes through the door face flushed as f**k and Is wearing this.

With black jeans that have zippers on them

Sorry this is short I'm just tired and trying to think of what will happen next comment down bellow what should happen next.
And go check out sarcastic_colby Abby55589 their books are amazing.