Friend?

Sam's POV
I see a familiar face push the burnette up against the wall. It didn't look like the burnette was ok with it so I walked over. That's when I realized it was Brennen. I walked up to them and asked what was going on, "Man, can't you see we are in the middle of something so f*ck off." I watched the burnett's face as Brennen went down to his collarbone, then all I saw was Brennen laying on the floor holding his jaw and the burnette running off down the hall. I helped Brennen up and asked him what that was about he said "Me and Colbare had a fling but he ended it, and I still know he wished he never ended it." Wait they had a summer fling WAIT the burnett's gay?! "Um what is the burnett's name?" I asked Brennen " Cole but call him Colby you don't want Cole to come out. Can u stop asking questions cuz I think Colby broke my jaw." Damn that kid broke his jaw! "Before you go what happens If you call him Cole?" I asked "You don't wanna know. Just don't call him that." He said walking away. Ok let's go find the hot Cole I mean Colby.

Colbys POV
I don't know why but I feel so much anger inside my body I need to go to the roof.  As I walked down the hall to the roof I felt like someone was following me so I turned around and saw a flash of blond. Danm I must be seeing shit now. I walk out to the roof and sit on the edge and pull out my vape. I added more juice and puffed it, It made me feel so relieved like all my problems went away but I know that we never happen. I feel a set of eyes on me, I turn around and sure enough it was blondie. "What do you want?" I asked him trying to not sound like a complete dick. " Well its nice to meet you too I'm Sam and you must be Cole...I mean Colby?" When I heard that name come out of his mouth my mind went blank. Cole was back.
You are pathetic
I know
Why are you even alive?
I don't know
The main reason people don't like you is because you are a gay faggot and because you exist
I am a gay faggot nobody likes me or cares about me
Your right you could just leave and nobody would even care or notice
Your right
I see a hand waving in my face I open my eyes and the blondie is in front of me.
"Ya I am Colby its nice to meet you Sam."
I say as he looks at me with a nice smile "ya we should hang out at lunch together."
Mabey this Sam dude isn't so bad "sure see you then bye." I get up and walk away. Later that day we got to really know each other the only thing I was keeping from him was my dad and Cole. Later school ended and Brennen stopped f*cking with me which I was happy about. Sam walked me home. "So Colby I know this is a weird question tou don't have to answer it but, I was wondering if you were um... you know ....gay?" That word shocked me 'Gay'
I've never been asked that question before.
"Yes I am..." we stayed quiet for the rest of the walk when we got near my house he asked me I he could get my number "ya sure" we exchanged numbers then went separate ways. I walk I my house to see a beer in my dad's hands and empty ones scattered all over the floor. My dad was looking out the front window. He then looked at me "who's that boy you were with?" He asked me "just a friend Sam." I told him he got up and pulled my hair and smashed his beer bottle on the wall and said "you have no friends you faggot" he took the half smashed beer bottle and started cutting up my face. Then he threw me across the room and started hitting punching and kicking me. There was no use I will never be able to beat him. Just then there was a knock at the door, who could that be.