EPILOGUE

3 Years Later

3 Years Later

Rosalie ogled me up and down as she sat at the vanity table in her closet. I walked to her and kissed her neck, as she put in one of her earrings before walking over to the mirror, with a smile on my face.

I had fallen into the bad habit of craving Rosalie's presence and I found myself always wandering into her side of the closet as we got ready in the morning.

"You look especially nice today," she commented, looking at me through the mirror.

I smirked at her, fixing my cuffs. "Seems like a good day today," I said, feeling lighter than air that morning.

Rosalie put in her earring and stood up. She walked over to me and picked the tie that I had thrown on to the stand beside the mirror.

"What's special about it?" she asked as I lowered myself for her to put the tie on me.

Our morning routine of Rosalie tying my tie seemed to be one that I just would never tire of.

I shrugged. "Every day with you is special," I said, and she gave me a look. "I don't know. It just seems wonderful."

I waited as she finished knotting my tie and then, smoothened down my suit. "You are so very pretty," I told her and even three years into it, she still blushes at my compliments.

"Stop trying to butter me up," she said, pushing my chest lightly, "You already got me to move in with you, fall in love with you; haven't you done enough?"

I put my arms around her waist and picked her up, making her squeal. "Not nearly enough and not for nearly long enough," I told her.

"Aiden Carlisle, you get your way far too much," she shook her head at me, but kissed me all the same.

"Will you make me breakfast today?" I asked, still holding her up.

Rosalie smoothed my hair back with her fingers, not even paying attention to me. "You're so good looking that it's not even fair," she said and then looked at me, "What did you say?"

"Three years and you're still getting lost in my eyes," I told her and she, very maturely, stuck her tongue out at me.

"Three years later and you still can't bear to be alone in the mornings," she countered, walking back to the vanity.

I looked at this amazing woman who had happened into my life. She slipped on her dark blue heels. "Did you say something about breakfast?" she asked.

"Will you make me breakfast today?" I asked, repeating my question.

Rosalie scoffed. "You want me to burn down the kitchen you so lovingly built?" she asked, "I'll fix you a bowl of cereal."

"I'll make breakfast," I said, just staring at her, a strange feeling brewing in my heart.