Prologue: Burning Freedom

Day of Y/n's and Weiss's birth.

It was a special day for Willow Schnee and Jacques Schnee. They are about to have new members to the family. Willow Schnee is screaming as she pushes out her last child. The doctor wraps the newborn baby in a blanket. 

Doctor: "Congrats Mrs. Schnee, you have a baby boy and a girl." *hands her the two newborns which she hold her two babies close and smiles*

Willow: *smiles happily* "Hello little ones I'm your mommy." *the little girl reaches her little arm for warmth from her mother.* "Hehe"

She looks over at her baby boy, she started to notice, his movements were much more slower. She calls over the doctor to see if her baby boy is okay. They do a little bit of a check-up for there little boy. The doctor comes with a serious look.

Willow: *worried* "How is my baby boy?"

Doctor: "Mrs. Willow..It would seem your baby boy is born with a very rare birth defect.."

Willow: "W-wha-at.."

Doctor: " You see his lungs are much more smaller than most newborn need." *Willow tear run down thinking she might lose one of her babies.* "You may have a way to save your son.."

Willow: *looks up worried* W-what is it, please save my baby boy..."

Doctor: "You see we might need to infuse the young boy with an new experimental test serum. General Ironwood and his men has made this serum after finding a unusual bone skeleton. This serum give soldier more strength and endurance.  as well as increase the lung size and capacity of any soldier."

Willow:  *looks down out of baby boy, then looks back at the doctor.* "Plz...save my baby boy..."

The doctor nods and two days later after trying to contact General Ironwood.  The General finally respond and he immediately agreed to saving the young boy's life. They quickly inject the serum in the boy and after a long 20 minutes. Outside of Test room is Willow's husband Jacques Schnee and her oldest Daughter Winter. Suddenly the doctor walks out of surgery room.

Jacques:*gets up and looks at doctor* "Well how is our son??"

Doctor: "Good news Mr. and Mrs. Schnee the transfusion was successful. Your son's lung has grown to a normal soze and is breathing normally" 

They smile happily, grateful to Ironwood and the doctors. They soon take their baby boy back home. Willow looked at her baby boy who is hugging his mother with his tiny little hands. She smiles happily for her little boy survived.

Winter: 'I promise you will have a good life.'

7 years later. Y/n P.o.V

Jacques: *Angry tone* "YOU FUCKING USELESS ANIMAL!"

My father continued to punch me in the my gut. I scream in pain and begged for him to stop. This has been like this ever since I was 4 years old. Ever since my white hair had changed to a bright orange. I don't understand why did my family changed. My father would continue to beat me until he was bored anytime until I did something wrong. 

Winter would use me as her practice dummy for training. She would use her rapier and impale, and slashes. Not even caring what would happen to me, hell she would also join in my father's abuse. You would think my mother would stop them or care about me. But all she would do is ignore my and never cared about me.

The only one who ever loved me in this hellhole is My twin sister Weiss and my little brother Whitley. They would ask our butler Klein, to secretly prepare some food for me, or get a first aid kit and treat my cuts and wounds. They would always come to visit to make sure I'm okay. Even in this place that tormented me there are angels who keep me alive.