4

-12 AUGUST 2018-

I woke up at the sound of my alarm.

I wore this.

And just my white converse

And just my white converse. I went to work.

Eunwoo gave me milk to drink.

"Gomawo,"I smiled.

He told me jokes and had fun with me.

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

Those two are acting off. Sinb is acting very close to eunwoo. The look on her face.

The face of someone who is hanging out with her crush. Yeah,that face

I observed them very closely. They like each other. It's so obvious. Like,very obvious.

I was staring at them until detective park called me."Jungkook!"

"Ne! Coming," I replied.

"Jungkook and eunbi. Could you guys go buy lunch for the unit?"detective park asked.

I saw she was a bit uneasy. "Could I buy with eunwoo oppa?"eunbi asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you two together?" Detective park asked.

We look at each other disgustedly. "Ew No. Never," we both said in unison.

"Oh. Well,eunwoo is busy with his case so you two are buying food," he smiled. I laughed nervously.

"Greattt,"

We are going to buy fried chicken for them.

"Just buy the jumbo size. Then we'll buy 7 drinks. Arraso?" Sinb asked. I just nodded.

We bought the food. Sinb was carrying the heavier one.

"Give me those,"I said.

"No no,it's fine,"she put the plastic bags behind her legs.

"Tsk," I went towards her face and took those plastic bags. Sinb snatched the plastic bags and walked away faster than me. This girl.

SINB'S POV~

When i came out,i saw a group of gangsters. They were with their leader and there was about 7 gang members.

"It's been a while. Eunbi. I see you're alone?"this guy said. Eunha and I messed with them a few weeks ago. Because they were beating up a guy.

"It has and I am alone.," I crossed my arms.

When they were getting ready to beat me up, I felt a pain in my head. It was so dizzy.

I was losing my balance but I steadied myself

Suddenly,a guy went in front of me. It was jungkook

(What the fight looked like. Until 0.40. You don't need to watch it if you don't want to)

They eventually ran away.

"Gomawo,"

Suddenly he hugged me. "W-what are you doing?"I asked.

"Why were you looking unstable?" He asked.

"Oh it's nothing. Probably my menses, hehe,"I laughed nervously. He just kept quiet. "Is that so?"

I nodded.  He rolled this eyes. And took the plastic bags from my grasp.

We went back to the police station.

"Can I ask you a question? Since tomorrow is our off day, go hang out with me," he said.

"How can I say no?" I laughed. "Is it a date or?" Jungkook nodded.

I smiled. Even though I liked eunwoo oppa,going with other people is fun too.

THE NEXT DAY..

-13 AUGUST 2018-

Why was I so nervous about my date with jungkook? Weird.

Either way, I wore this

The doorbell rang.

It was jungkook. He was wearing a black denim jacket with a white tee,and blue denim jeans. With his Timberlands.

"Anyeong,"

"You looks so prettyyy!" I laughed.

"Kajaaa,"

We went to a theme park. "Yah. I don't want to go on the roller coaster,"he said.

"Well you gonna,"

We got off the roller coaster. "Want some cotton candy?"he asked. I nodded.

We went on the Ferris wheel.

"I know you like someone,"he smiled sneakily. "Oh yeah? Who?"

"Me!" He pointed to himself. I rolled my eyes. "Joking. I know it's eunwoo hyung,"

"A-Ani," I stuttered. He went closer to me. "You sureee?"

"Fine fine. Is it obvious?" I asked and he just nodded.

"And it's fine. I won't tell anyone," he laughed. I sighed in relief.

Soon it was dark. We went for dinner. Since we were rivals in school, we didn't know our interests or dislikes.

It was fun hanging out with him. We got closer today and I kinda wish it didn't end.

Then we saw a crowd nearby. They looked like they were panicking.

"What happened?"I asked. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and went to check it out.

"What happened?"I asked. This lady said that a guy just collapsed. And they're waiting for an ambulance.

"Did anyone did CPR?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Let me do it,"jungkook said. I nodded.

He did  CPR.

"Come on come on,"I repeated.

"Let me do it," I saw people were videoing us.

I did CPR. Finally he woke up. Me and jungkook were sweating buckets already.

"Sir,are you okay?" I asked.

that guy was okay. Everyone was relieved.

"Good job," jungkook side hugged me.

TO BE CONTINUED