17

EUNWOO'S POV~

The plan was perfect! We shot many people but they were rescued. Ugh! We brought those who were missing to be buried. We'll bury the bodies.

Since these people are so dumb, they won't suspect us. Because we're 'like them'.

SINB'S POV~

I helped a child. A child was in that building for God's sake. He could've been hurt. He was crying and is about 8 years old.

"Won't you let me help so that you're not in pain?"I asked. He shook his head while crying. Then jungkook came.

"Okay. If you let her see your wound, I'll give you two lollipop, arraso?" Jungkook smiled. I smiled too. Finally, the boy nodded his head and let me see his wound.

"Good boy," we said in unison. We both chuckled. "There, you're all done,"I smiled.

"You're really good at this huh?"I crossed my arms. "Of course. I'm jeon jungkook," I rolled my eyes.

"Yah I want to show you something," I said seriously. He raised a brow. I took out my phone and showed him the picture of the girl and guy.

"I couldn't really see properly because there was smoke. And I couldn't shoot him because he was always moving. And there was people to be rescued. The same case with the girl accomplice,"I explained to all of them.

Jungkook put on his glasses and looked at the picture properly.  The others zoomed in their phone. I forwarded all of them the photo

"This side view looks like eunwoo hyung!" He said. Everyone agreed.

"That's what I thought too. And he's not here." I crossed my arms. "This girl. She looks familiar," jungkook said.

Girl with bangs. Why do I have this feeling that she looks like Lisa. Why?

"Let's settle this another day,"chief suggested. We all nodded.

Me and jungkook went to hang out. "I'm happy that you weren't inside the explosion. If not, I don't know what I'll do," he put his hand over my shoulder.

I chuckled. "Me too,"

I was so worried about the People who were injured. They were burned and bleeding. I wonder how are they doing now.
Who is the mastermind of this matter and who's the girl accomplice? She and he looks so familiar.

I'm sure that's what we're going to find out soon. And there will be justice.

But for now, we're just going to relax and hope that the accomplice will not do anything else to hurt people.
SINB'S POV~

The picture looked like this.

(But with smoke and blurred a bit

(But with smoke and blurred a bit. I know you know who this is. Lol. So obvious hehe)

Me and jungkook went to hang out at my house. We're going to binge watch in Netflix.

I wore my hoodie. We even got popcorn.

He put his head on my lap. I stroke his hair,scratch his back lightly with my nails and rub his shoulders.

Then I realized he cried. "Waeyo?"he stood up and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"I'm lucky to have you. I'm so grateful that we chose to sneak out today. If not, you'll be hurt and injured," he muttered. "Well I'm here. And I'm also happy that you weren't hurt,"I said and hissed when he touched my arm near the elbow. He wanted to take a look but I didn't let him.

"It's just a scrape. It's fine," I smiled nervously. "Sinb. You were hurt weren't you,"he said.

I just kept quiet. He rolled up my sleeves and saw that it was bleeding.

Jungkook took the first aid kit. "How did you hurt yourself?"I shrugged my shoulders. He bandaged my arm.

"Actually,kook, today, I'm getting a new car,"I said. "Wahh! Can I come?"he asked excitedly. I nodded.

We went to the car shop. (Don't know what it's called ,sorry. Ahah)

I sold my other car. So I'm getting another
His eyes sparkled when he saw all the cars.
"Wahhhhh!"

"And I'm Getting a gift for my sister. Because she got all A's for her exams last year,"I said. "You don't have to follow though,"I added.

In the end, I chose this

It's the same black laferrari, but with red interior

"Soo... how's the car? Like what I chose?"I asked. He nodded.

I smiled. Then we went to the mall with my new car. I got her a necklace and bracelet from Pandora.

"Anywhere else you wanna go?"I asked.

"Home,"I agreed. It was an eventful day, the bomb and stuff. Of course we had to investigate it. But me and jungkook aren't in charge of that. We're still handling our case of murder. Murdering is quite common this days huh?

Why are people so cruel. Gosh.

-4 February 2019

Me and jungkook were very close. Not dating that we weren't before but we're very very close. Since we were a couple, we understood each other much better.

EUNWOO'S POV~

eunbi and jungkook are so close now. Ughhh.

"Yah. Jungkook and eunbi are getting closer everyday! We have to do something!"I crossed my arms in frustration.

"Shut up! I'm going to have revenge on that girl! Just shut up. I'm going to make her pay for stealing my popularity back then in dance academy!"Lisa slammed her hand on the table.

Lisa and eunbi were in the same dance academy. The teachers always praised eunbi and eunbi was always the centre. Everyone adored eunbi and ignored Lisa's talent and shut her out. And now Lisa wants to have revenge.

We are only using them for popularity and money. They're so rich that they can afford anything. And we're using them for that reason. And that reason only.

"Just wait,"Lisa said. I rolled my eyes.

I went to eunbi's house.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" She asked. "I have no where to go, are you busy?" I asked.

"No I'm not. Come in," she said then I saw Lisa taking pictures. Perfect.

Then she gave me coffee. "Gomawo," I said.

"Why are you here? arent you doing any cases ?"she asked and sat beside me. "I have no one. I have no family,"I looked down. "I'm so sorry," she said.

"Gwenchana," after a few minutes of hanging out , I decided it was time to go.

"I got to go. See you soon,"I waved and she did the same.

Then Lisa was in front. "Got the pictures?"I asked. She nodded sneakily.

TO BE CONTINUED