34

SINB'S POV~

I went down to relax. Until I saw chaeyoung's sour face.

"Hey. Sorry for not eating lunch with you,"I hugged her.

She was the only one I told about the problem with me and jungkook.

"Gwenchana." She crossed her arms."what with the face?"I laughed.

"Dong Yi eun is freaking here."

"It can't be a coincidence can it?" She glared.

"No. It's not. You see, he heard about this trip. And he invited himself. You know how stubborn he is. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen." She saw the anxiousness in my eyes.

"It's okay, he was being so irritating,"she rolled her eyes. I laughed. Chaeyoung and Mark were my best friends.

"Yah. I'm sorry I didn't attend your wedding. It must've been so beautiful."her eyes sparkled.

"Indeed it was," I sighed. I showed her the picture of the venue.

 I showed her the picture of the venue

"That's so prettyyy,"

"My mother picked this place. If I had a choice, I would've picked a more less luxurious place," I crossed my arms.

"But it is pretty." I smiled.

-6 April 2020-

today, we're gonna spend time with the kids. At the orphanage. My family had donated a large sum of money to the school. So that they could have the basic needs.

I went to the orphanage. My eyes watered.
But I wiped them away.

Me and jungkook weren't on speaking terms.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to ask yesterday. What did you argue about?" Chaeyoung interrogated suddenly feeling curious on what we fought about

I hesitated,looking at Chae for a second before I sighed. I placed the small bag of goodies on the side. "Mark."

"Mark?"

"He saw us on the beach yesterday. Before you arrived. We were talking and then we hugged. You see, I was comforting him. Somehow, Kook saw that and thought I was cheating. He still doesn't know that we're friends."I rambled on. Chaeyoung raised a eyebrow at the nickname I still used for  him.

"So..he was jealous then?"chaeyoung inquired. I stopped taking out the small bags and looked at her ridiculously.

"No. He was... just..." I couldn't even find the words to say. Because that's what I thought too. But then again, why would he be jealous? I shook my head. "Let's not talk about it."

"Tsk. Speaking of the devil, look. Who's the girl?"she asked. There he was, setting up one of the tents. I would have immediately looked away if she didn't see Haesoo going near him. She was trying to help him,even though it's clear that she doesn't know what she's doing. Which resulted to jungkook assisting and helping her instead.

"Since when were they close?"I uttered without a thought. I winced because I sounded so bitter when I said it. Chae even noticed.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."I quickly reply,going back to what I was doing. There it was again, that unpleasant feeling on my chest. I tried focussing on my work, but my gaze was itching to look back at the two.

And when I do, I can't help but scowl even more. Jungkook and Haesoo were laughing. I scoffed. I was irritated. No, I'm pissed. Suddenly,I'm pissed off at the sight. I dropped the bags on the table, quite a little harshly that it even startled Chae who was working quietly.

"Where are you going?"she asked.

"To get more supplies." I answered, my tone a little bit hard.

"But we still have a lot here,"

"I need more,"I irritatingly answered.

"Ji eun!"I called, finding the girl who was busy putting up decorations. She was smiling but that smile faded when she saw the look on my face.

"Y-yes, Ma'am eunbi?"she asked, a little intimidated with the scowl on my face.

"Get some supplies back at the resort for me. "I paused, looking back at Haesoo and jungkook. "Take Haesoo with you,"I added.

"H-huh? Haesoo?"ji eun looked around, until he eyes landed on the girl I said for her to take. "But it seems like she's busy Ma'am. I can just ask some-"

"Take Haesoo with you,"I repeated, my tight-lip smile still there but my eyes told ji eun that I'm not having it any other way.

Ji eun blinked,wondering why I'm keen on having Haesoo to go with her to get supplies. But then when she looked back again to where Haesoo is, something clicked immediately. Especially when she saw jungkook.

"Ohhhh,"ji eun said upon realising something. She now has a teasing smile plastered on her face. "You're jealous aren't you, Ma'am Eunbi?"

Ji eun even giggled after saying that.

I was taken aback. "No. What are you talking about?"

"Oh no need to deny it Ma'am. It's okay. Sir jungkook really is a woman magnet sometimes." She chuckled. "It's okay to be jealous. You have the right."

Do I?

"I'm not jealous."I denied still. I'm not right?

This girl has the guts to tease me sometimes.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her for you. Dont be jealous anymore Ma'am." Ji eun said one last time,never failing to to say the word 'jealous' once more,before leaving towards the direction of Haesoo.

I was about to protest more that I was not jealous but I let it go.

TO BE CONTINUED