19

SINB'S POV~

when we were going home at about 7, I thought about the photo that I took picture of last month when the explosion happened.

"Jungkook, who do you think are the people in the photo ,"I showed him the picture once again. "To be frank. He looks like eunwoo hyung. And Lisa. But, they can't be. Eunwoo is a police for God's sake. And Lisa. Actually, I can't even talk about her right now,"he crossed his arms.

"That's what I thought too. But, it can't be . We both trust both of them,"I sighed.

"Let's just go to work. Kaja,"I took my car and drove to the police station.

Jungkook went inside first. Then I Heard someone talking at the back. It was quite dark there. Because no cars go there and there aren't any shops there.

Then I heard a guy and a girl talking. She had bangs. He sounded like eunwoo. I wore my glasses. It was eunwoo oppa. But, he should be inside by now. And it already eight, why is Lisa out . She doesn't even know eunwoo.

I eavesdrop in their conversation. Because I was curious.

" what are we going to do to jungkook and sinb. The bomb, they escaped!" Lisa said and put her hands on her waist. I backed away. No, it can't be.

I decided to run away and went back into the station. I couldn't process what happened. My mind was flooded with thoughts and paranoid stuff.

I went inside the station with wobbly steps. I was shaking.

"Eunbi. Eunbi gwenchana?"Jennie asked.i nodded and put my hand on my table and held my head.

"I'm fine,"I breathed. Everything was dizzy. I didn't really eat anything today. The eunwoo and Lisa thing really had made me weak and shaken. It really had affected me.

"Sinb. Sinb gwenchana?"I heard jungkook ask. I sat down. The next thing I knew, my mind went blank and darkness surrounded me.

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

Sinb fainted on me. "Sinb?"how did I not notice?! She was burning.

"I'll bring her to the hospital,"I carried her and Jennie helped me to my car.

Soon we reached. The doctors did what they had to do and put her on the bed.
"She fainted due to dehydration and fever and maybe because of stress. She should be okay after a few days," the doctor explained to me. I didn't bother to get her a private room.

So there was people looking at us. I sighed in relief.

AUTHOR'S POV~

The nurses were talking about how handsome jungkook was.

"That girl is lucky to have a man as handsome as him taking care of her,"the ladies said as they admired jungkook.

Jungkook caressed sinb hair.

"To be honest. Whenever you're with me, you always seem to be hurt. And whenever you're with me you are hurt. You're going to be hurt if you knew the truth. The truth of why I decided getting near you,"jungkook thought.