6

SINB'S POV~

Jungkook put his jacket over me.

"Thank you,"I smiled.

"But, it's fine,"I wanted to give him back his jacket. "Nope. You're wearing it,"

I rolled my eyes.

"Are you done?"I asked. "Yup," his mother owned a makeup empire. Called, jeon cosmetics.

In the end, many girls bought the product.

Jungkook gave me a bag. From the shop. "What is this?" I asked.

"Lipstick set. And eyeshadow palette," I chuckled. "Why didn't you put this in the display or something?"

"They will buy it all. It's an exclusive limited edition set,"he pointed behind to the girls. I laughed.

"By the way, are you handling the case for murder?"I asked. "Yeah. I still need to look for evidence. It seems like the girl was sedated. Then killed. We found the knife with her blood on it. But, the person wore gloves," he crossed his arms.

"Ah. Who's on this case with you?"I asked.

"Eunwoo hyung. That's it,"jungkook said. "Want me inside? I'm done with my case. The case of stealing. That guy didn't leave any traces at all," I sighed. He nodded in response.

"Great. I'll tell Chief Shin,"

"Arraso, now let's eat. But where?" Jungkook asked.

"I know where,"

I brought him to a restaurant. It had fairy lights. It was very cozy to me.

"How did you find this place?"jungkook asked.

"My....father. He brought me here when I was 13..."I looked down. "What happened to him?"jungkook asked.

"He's in jail. He took drugs. One day, when I came back from high school, I saw my father in a stretcher. The paramedics were bringing him out. I cried and cried. I wanted to go with him to the hospital but my mom didn't let me. So now he's in jail," I explained. A tear dropped.

But I wiped it quickly. "I'm so sorry," I shook my head. "Nah it's fine. But my mother remarried 3 years later when I was 17."

"Whatever,"I crossed my arms."Let's eat," it was actually 3pm.

"Can I ask for a favour?" He asked. "What is it?"I asked as I cut into my steak.

"Go with me to a party tonight. My mother is throwing a party to celebrate my birthday," I smiled. "Is that so? Then I'll go. Just tell me what kind of party it is," I chuckled.

"Well, it must be a bit proper. And not too party-ish. If you know what I mean,"

I nodded. "Okay."

"I'll pick you up at 6. 30pm,"

Afterwards,I went back home.

I wore this.

I dyed my hair blonde

I dyed my hair blonde.Chief shin allowed.

Soon jungkook came. In a suit.

"You see, I want to make someone jealous,"jungkook said

"You see, I want to make someone jealous,"jungkook said. "Is that so?"I chuckled.

He nodded.

"Can we act like a couple?" I was shocked for a moment. Bwo?!

"U-um. Well, if you want to,"

We went inside his car.

"Jungkook. You see, the end of the year. There's always a party. And, eunwoo can't go. Because he's going to go on a holiday. It's a party. Could you go with me?"I asked.

"Sure,"

"It's on  27 December. It's not a Christmas party though,"I said.

"Okay. I'll go,"

"Eunha and jimin will also go,"I said.

Soon,we reached the venue. It was a mini ballroom.

He put his hand on my waist.

"Ah,jungkook you've came!" A lady said,which looks like his mother. Clothing were classy and elegant.

He hugged her. "And who might you be?" She asked.

"I'm his girlfriend," I smiled.

"Aigoo, you're so pretty," auntie said. "Ah kamsahamida," I smiled nervously.

"I'll get us drinks," I said. "Ani. I'll go get it," I kissed his cheek. Which I deeply regret.

"Why the fuck did I do that. Stupid eunbi!"I thought. I tried my best not to facepalm.

"What is your name dear?"mrs jeon asked as we set down in a velvet material seat.

"Hwang eunbi,"

"Oh, you're the daughter of sehyeon," sehyeon was my mother's name.

"Ne,"

"What do you like about jungkook?" She asked me. I have no idea what to say. So I'll let my heart say things,not my brain.

"I like how he's honest, loving and he takes care of me. I feel so lucky for having a guy like him,". I sincerely said and smiled.

I was surprised that I followed what my heart said.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

It was chief shin.

"Excuse me for a moment," Mrs jeon nodded.

"Ne chief?"

"I got news. Tomorrow you're handling the case with jungkook..this case is connected to jungkook's case. You're handling this case. It's about murder. Both this cases are connected so you guys are going to work together. The girl is named Han wujin,"  chief shin explained

"Ne. I understand,"

TO BE CONTINUED