37

AUTHOR'S POV~

She's defeated.

Her vision was blurry because of the tears but she still tried to run faster. She doesn't know where she was going . All she wanted was to get out of there. To get away from him.

But it seems like fate has other plans. Because the moment she almost trips on her feet, a hand immediately caught her wrist, preventing from both falling and leaving.

She tried to remove the hand, already knowing who it was. And she doesn't want to face him right now. Not when she's like this.

"Sinb,look at me,"His voice was gentle, and that only made her cry harder.

"Let me go jungkook!"she fought, desperately trying to remove his grip. But he  only pulled her closer,trying to bring her in his arms.

"Why are you crying?"he asked, his tone of voice was cold but his eyes were soft. Softer than before. And that brought her to more tears.

"Just let me go!  Go back to her!" Sinb wailed. She doesn't understand.

Her feelings.

She doesn't understand it.

"Tell me, why are you crying?"jungkook repeated his question.

"What's the point? Huh? You won't believe anything I say! Go back to her and I'll go away  since you seem to be enjoying her company a lot!"sinb yelled at him,her cheeks were stained with tears.

"And where would you go?"Jungkook questioned again, this time he felt it again. The same feeling he's been feeling when he saw her with him.

The jealousy.

He knew what the unpleasant feeling was. It's jealousy

He's fcking jealous.

Sinb wiped a tear rolling down, "where do you think I'd go? Are you gonna assume things again?"

Jungkook's jaw clenched at that. That resulted in him gently pulling her closer without hesitation. Despite the hard look on his face, his hold was gentle

"You think I'd go to Mark? Is that it again? Then fine! Let me go and I'll go to him! Go back and I'll leave you two alone!" Sinb yelled before she started to try and get out of his grip.

"I'll go to Mark, Let go! That's what you think right? Then I'll make that come true, I'll go to Mark!"she continuously said.

"Since you won't listen to me, right? Now let go!"

"That's enough."jungkook said. He doesn't like it. He doesn't like the way another man's name leaves her mouth.

From now on, he wants it to be his name.

"No! Stop it. You've been torturing me with your cold shoulder! I've had it! I've been patient hoping you'll come around and talk! But then you don't and instead you find someone to play around with! I thought you changed! Fck you Jeon jungkook!" Sinb raged.

"I said let go!"

"No," jungkook replied,before pulling her and pressing her completely to his chest. She was just sobbing on his chest. She fisted his shirt.

" Let me go. I wanna be away from you. I wanna leave." The last three held another meaning that sinb knew. Just those three words. Just those three words were enough to break jungkook's walls.

"I wanna go home." Australia.

Everything was overwhelming. She doesn't understand it. She doesn't want to understand it. She shook her head. It's him. He's the only person that's been able to make her feel so many things. She felt comfort, happiness, anger, irritation,and more things that she can't describe.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. Baby please."he whispered repeatedly by her ear, holding her close as if his life depends on it. The thought of her leaving,this upset, and with the tone of her voice as if she's given up scares him.

"J-jungkook,"she whispered back,her voice shaking. She tried to Push again,yet failed.

"Baby, no. I won't let go. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."he was pleading. "I was childish. It's my fault. It's all my fault. Please, I'm sorry."

Jungkook slowly pulled her away from his chest and cupped her face in his hands. He searched her gaze,wanting to lock it with his. The girl holds on onto his wrist.

"Baby," he whispered. The word felt foreign yet felt so right to say. Sinb whimpered as her lets herself get lost in his eyes. His beautiful eyes.

"I'm sorry." She let out also knowkng that we had been petty and childish. She wanted this to end. She doesn't want this to go on. They need to understand and forgive. " I'm sorry, kook. I'm sorry too."

"Shh, no. I am at fault. I was a prick-"

"Yeah,you are."she butts in as she still cries. That made him crack a small smile,his thumbs wiping away her stream of tears.

"I know. I'm sorry."he lowered his head."I was jealous. I am jealous."

"Kook." Sinb muttered his name,wanting his eyes back on her. "Mark is my friend,"

"You only met him,"he whispered.

"No. He's been a long time friend."she corrected as she sniffed.

"I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner. Everything was a misunderstanding," she explained.though with a shaking voice.

The sea breeze hits them,helping her calm herself down.

He closed his eyes shut. He breathed for a second before he let it out. He then opened his eyes, looking straight back at her.

"I thought you didn't take my words seriously. I was hurt. When I saw you there with him, that close and intimate, I was just angry. I was angry. I felt like my words were tossed aside. As if...they meant nothing to you."

Her eyes softened. She remembered. And she felt as that she was able to make him feel that way without her knowledge. She hurt his feelings. Unintentionally. She hurt him unintentionally. He thought he didn't put importance on it.

"Sin-"

Her trembling lips pressed against his warm ones, stopping him from saying anything further.

Jungkook pulled her closer, tilting his head to have better Access to the kiss. It felt so right. So right to have her lips against his.he started bro walk forward,making sinb step back. She doesn't know where they're going until she felt something behind her. Jungkook pressed her against a tree as he deepened the kiss, wanting to explore and taste every corner of her mouth.

The next thing they she knew,jungkook was sucking on her jaw,giving them dark marks.

"K-Kook."she whispered out,her chest heaving heavily. Hr heart was beating so fast,she can literally hear it in her ears. She let her hands ran threw his silky hair, tugging slightly when she felt him suck a little harder.

Jungkook quickly pulled away. "Baby, Lets stop here,"jungkook whispered. He pulled back,locking gazes with her. He won't be able to stop himself if he doesn't pull away now. They still had a lot of things to talk about. "We should go back to our suite,hmm?"

Sinb only could give out a small nod. Jungkook smiled, pecking her lips again before bringing her into embrace.

"Let's go back."

TO BE CONTINUED