24

AUTHOR'S POV~

"What happened to my daughter?" Mrs hwang asked the doctor after they ran a few tests. Jungkook also went to the do for to hear what she had to say.

"She is fine. She suffered from dehydration. But don't worry, the foetus which is 3 weeks old is healthy but is a bit hurt because she was hit at the stomach," jungkook and Mrs hwang widened their eyes and looked at each other.

"Foetus? What nonsense are you babbling  about?" The doctor just bowed and went away.

"I am so sorry Mrs hwang, I am responsible for everything," jungkook bowed.

They just sighed.

SINB'S POV~

I woke up to see a white ceiling and a hospital smell. That I don't like.

"What happened?" I asked. Eomma just looked at me, kind of angry and sad and happy all at the same time.

"So?"

"You're.. pregnant,"eomma replied."Bwo?!"

"Wasn't I kicked in the stomach? How in the world did the baby survive?" I asked.

They both shrugged their shoulders. Then eomma hugged me.

I widened my eyes.

"I'm so sorry eunbi ya." She apologized sincerely. "It's fine. I forgive you."I muttered.

Eomma left us alone. "What will I do? I can abort this baby. Then we can go on with our lives like nothing happened," I said.

"No!"

"You are not aborting this baby." He held my hands. I looked down.

I just looked away and let go of his hands.

"Sinb!"Eunha called me. Now my friends call me sinb because jungkook started it.

There was chanwoo, yuna, jimin, Eunha and Jennie unnie.

" We heard,"Jennie unnie said. "Yeah. What am I going to do?"I held my forehead and massaged my temples because this matter was starting to make me have a headache

"Well, eomma said that she wanted you two to get married,"yuna said.

"What!?" I freaked out. "Don't freak out. I just think she doesn't want you to be a single mother," yuna added.

They nodded, agreeing to what she said.

I sighed.

"But, there's lots to prepare for a wedding. And it's last minute. And, I don't want the public to know yet. Like I want to keep this private. You know?" I asked.

"What am I going to do. I'm a police officer. What am I going to when I'm pregnant?" I asked.

"That. I don't know." Eunha said.

"But. You can make this private. Maybe just the chief. Then in the 9 months, you can work in my company. So you'll still work," Chanwoo said.

Chanwoo is a model. But he owns a fashion line as well.

"That's a good idea." I smiled. "Thank you guys."

They all smiled warmly.

-10 MARCH 2019-

We're having a family dinner with the jeon's. Only my parents and chanwoo were there. Yuna was hanging out with her friends.

I wore this.