23

-6 March 2019-

SINB'S POV~

I was going on a walk. It was so peaceful. How I wish it was always like this. It was in the afternoon.

I was alone in the park. The people who were buried by eunwoo and Lisa had a proper funeral. But, we weren't safe yet. Because Lisa is still out there.

"Its so peaceful,"I said. Suddenly, someone put a handkerchief over my mouth and I fell into dreamland.

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

I was with Kai hyung, jimin and chanwoo. We were hanging out.

"How's eunbi?" Chanwoo asked. "She's fine. Wanna talk to her?" I asked

They all nodded. I called her number. I put it on speaker.

"Anyeong sinb!"I said cheerfully. "Hi. Jungkook ah,"we heard a voice said.

Lisa? That voice was Lisa's voice. I mouthed Lisa. And asked everybody to quiet.

We were at the station. Chief was nearby. Jimin ran to chief as quickly as he could and told chief about it.

"Lisa? What are you doing with her phone? What did you do to her?"I asked. "If you want to know, meet me at the old black factory building near the beach tomorrow, I'll be waiting,"then she ended the call.

"What the fck are we supposed to do?!" I shouted, panicking.

We were all anxious.

Then we had a meeting. Everybody was there. We were all worried.

"I have an idea. I have gone to that factory before. Because I was adventuring. There's always boxes stacked up. Why not we sneak in by the back and hide behind those boxes. After that, jungkook will come alone. Then gives what she wants. Then we'll shoot her at the back so she doesn't escape. Then we rescue eunbi," jimin suggested.

"Great idea. Everyone is to be wearing bulletproof vests. Is that understood?" Chief asked. "Yes Sir!"we all said in unison.

"And. If she tries to make the deal unfair ad still decides to hurt eunbi, you will shoot her," chief added. We nodded.

SINB'S POV~

I heard Lisa using using my phone. To call jungkook.

Then she kicked the chair over. Making me down.

"What did I ever do to you,"I asked. "You stole him from me. You're going to pay for that!" She punched me, which what seemed like a hundred times.

Soon, my lips bled. My face was bruised.

"What do you want from jungkook?"I asked. Still in pain.

"Simple. I want him to be my husband. Easy peasy. And I want a mansion of my own,"she crossed her arms."gold digger,"I thought.

"You'll never get away with this."I whispered. "I just did,"she ended.

She kick me once more.