8

SINB'S POV~

"Look at that person,"I pointed at a guy or girl who was wearing all black,black cap and a mask.

"Is there any CCTVs at the other street so that we can track where he or she came from?" Jungkook asked. "Stupid. Of course." I said.

He just rolled his eyes.

After that, we went to a convenience store to get drinks.

We sat at one of the seats. I fanned myself with my hands. It was so hot out here.

"Why not, we ask chief. To put CCTVs. But like, secretly. So only chief,you and me will know there are CCTVs. We'll put one behind the police station. Because no one goes there. And people won't know there is. We'll cover them with leaves or something,"jungkook suggested. "Hmmm. Good idea. So promise, only the three of us will know about this. We won't tell Lisa or eunwoo?"I held out my pinky finger.

We interwined our pinky fingers. "Promise. Now let's hope that chief agrees,"

We went back to the police station.

"Chief! One moment," I said.

We brought him to the storage room. And explained our suggestions.

"I like your ideas. Behind the police station and where? What other places?" Chief shin asked.

"Behind shop houses. There aren't any CCTVs there. And we'll put them at night. So nobody will know. It's convenient for cases. So when they do things at unexpected areas, we will know. So we'll put cameras at unexpected places," I stated.

"Any luck on your case?" Chief asked. We both shook our heads.

"We are going to go back to the place of my case . To see if we missed out any clues," jungkook said. Chief nodded. "There are some seniors who came back from their transfer of place. Let me introduce you guys," chief said.

We went outside.

"This is detective Kim Jennie. Detective Son chaeyoung and detective Kim Jong in. Jong in is known as detective Kai,"me and jungkook bowed.

"Kai?"I asked.

"Eunbi? It's been so long," he says and hugged me.

Kai is my close cousin. But he moved to Busan.

"You two know each other?" Chief asked.

"He's my childhood friend,"I lied. I winked at Kai.

"Ah. Yeah she is, "Kai agreed.

Somehow, I knew that someone was glaring at us. It was jungkook.

"Well, we have to go do our work," jungkook said and tried bring me away."Actually I'm supposed to be on this case with you as well. Because you two are still interns,"Kai said. I smiled.

"Is that so?"I asked chief and he nodded in response. "Great!"

"I'll brief you on the details," jungkook said.

Jungkook and I briefed Kai. We also showed him the CCTV footages and pictures of possible evidences.

"The person wore gloves . Both of the cases are connected as the person cut the neck where the pulse is. And stitched it. For some reason. And afterwards cut it . Why would you cut and cover it and cut again?" I wondered.

They both shrugged their shoulders.

"Well, we got two suspects, the roommate and the boyfriend," I showed pictures of them.

"Do you know the address of the boyfriend?"Kai asked. We shook our heads.
Soon after we got the name and house address of the boyfriend. He is call lee jeongwon.

"Do you two want to so a stakeout?"Kai asked. We nodded.

"Okay,your stakeout will be tonight,"

That night I just wore a hoodie under my coat. It was cold.
It was just me and jungkook.

I met at his car. "Now, we wait," I are the ramen that he bought.

"By the way, who was doing the night shift yesterday?"I asked. "Because jimin and Eunha is not definitely,"I added. "It was me,"

"What the heck. It's no wonder you look so tired," I said.

"It's fine. I'm fine," he assured me. "I covered up for eunwoo hyung. Two days straight,"jungkook smiled.

Why would eunwoo ask jungkook to cover for him. Thats so strange.

"Lee jeongwon spotted,"I said.

"I'll go first," I said.

"I'll wait at the other side, just in case he runs," jungkook said.I nodded

I walked to him and held his wrist, preventing him to go inside his house.

"Mr Lee jeongwon?"I asked.

He let go of my grasp and ran away, the opposite side.

I sighed and ran after him. Then I saw jungkook standing there. When the suspect ran towards him, jungkook pushed him towards the wall.

He put his hand cuffs on him.

"Good job,"I high fived him.

Then Kai oppa Came with his car.We put him inside .

Then we called it a day and we'll interrogate him the next day.

TO BE CONTINUED