29

SINB'S POV~

That night, I took off the ring that jungkook gave me. And put it back to where it belongs.

I packed my clothes and went to the guest bedroom. Every room is similar but a bit smaller than the master bedroom. I just went to the room beside the nursery. So I was still close to him. Great.

I carried eunseo. "I won't divorce him. But I'm doing it so that you have a father and a mother which are together,"I whispered to eunseo and kissed her forehead. "I love you."

- 2 February 2021-( sorry for skipping)

I woke up in my room. It looked different. Eunseo is now going to be three years old this year but her birthday is still a long way. Because straight after the child is born, it's counted as a year old in Korea.

(But in other countries,the child is two years old)

I'm 26. (Idk my math guys)

"Right. I changed bedrooms," I said to myself.

I got dressed and went outside. I'll just go without him.

I saw that our helper was doing some breakfast. Some french toast.

"Ji eun. Could you check for me if I left the air conditioner on in the guest bedroom beside the nursery?" I asked. "Of course ma'am eunbi. But I have to watch over the bread,"Ji eun says.

"Oh don't worry. I'll watch over them for you," I said and she left. When she left, I quickly put a lot of salt on the bread. This bread was for jungkook. And, I wanna have a bit of fun.

She was back and said and had turned it off. Jungkook came out. "Ji eun I'll go to work noww,"I said and quickly rushed off.

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

I looked at her and sighed. I sat on the dining table and had my French toast.

I bite into the bread. I tasted a whole lot of salt. I coughed.

"What is this? It feels like I've tasted the whole ocean,"I quickly drank water.

Ji eun took one piece of bread . "I didn't put this much salt sir, I swear," somehow I knew that she wasn't the one who put so much salt.

Because she was always very careful.

"It's okay. I'll just grab a bite on the go. I'm late." I said and went out.

There was going to be a family dinner at my parents' house.

Greattt.

sinb hates me. I have got to let go of her. I can't take her out of my mind. I need to focus on someone else. But who?

Whatever.

(At the evening after work)

SINB'S POV~

I went back home after work with jungkook.

"Get ready tonight," he suddenly says.

"We need to do what mother want us to do,"Those words didn't sit well with me.  Surely he didn't mean that
right? Ji eun's loud gasp didn't help with my thoughts either.