18

SINB'S POV~

I was looking at the computer, when I heard eunwoo talking to someone.

"I'll talk to you later! God!"he said, frustrated. I looked at him and continued doing my work.

I find Lisa very suspicious. Like she's so awkward too. And strange. Like her behaviour is strange not her appearance.

LISA'S POV~

I have a secret that no one knows. My father is part of a gang. That murders people. But that's the dark secret of our family. Other then that, We're rich too, but I'm using jungkook for money. So that when we're suffering, I can use him as a 'backup'.

My father kills people. The recent murder case that jungkook and eunbi is handling, my father was the murderer.

SINB'S POV~

I decided to research about her. I spent 2 hours just doing that. Until, I saw something. Lisa's father was a gang member. Kind of like a mafia but not . I gasped.

"Kook, Lisa's father is part of a gang. The gang that we've been chasing for months,"I told him.

"I've known Lisa for years, she would've told me if her father was in it. So don't believe those fake news,"he crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes.

"It's not fake news!"I was irritated he wasn't believing me. Ugh! And we argued about this all week.

-1 week later-

-12 February 2019-

The fact that I'm 24 and still arguing with someone is the problem with me. Me and jungkook have been arguing a lot. Until Lisa came in.

"Is it true that your father is in a gang?"I asked. I got the feeling that she's going to lie. "No. Why would you think that?"she asked. she said, all innocent and pure.

I scoffed. "See! I told you!"jungkook says and I clenched my fists. I just sat down and did my work.

"Why won't he believe me!"I thought and glared at him.

After that, I called my PI, Mr Kang.

"Ahjussi. It's me, hwang eunbi. How are you? I hope you're well,"I smiled. "I am. Why are you calling?" He asked.

"I want you to search up someone. LaLisa manoban. Give me the details of her father and her please. Thank you so much!"I said cheerfully.

"No problem," he said. "Thank you once again,"I said.

Then I called chanwoo. "Chanwoo ah. Wanna hang out later? I asked. "Sure. I'll pay,"he said. "Okay 'oppa'," I teased. "You little,"

"Okay bye. See you later oppa,"I teased once again. "Tsk. Bye," I ended the call to see jungkook glaring.

But I ignored him. I was pissed. Then I saw Kai oppa. "Oppa. Wanna hang out later?"I asked. "Sure. "

"With chanwoo,"I whispered and put my hand on his shoulders. Kai was protective of me sometimes.

"Ah arraso. Where?"he asked. I shrugged."Ask chanwoo,"I said softly.