26

-10 January 2020-

SINB'S POV~

I had given birth to my baby girl  on 10 November 2019.  I had kept it a secret to the public. I didn't come out of the house for a few months. Jeon eunseo.

Well I only go out at night a few times.

"Kook grab eunseo,"I shouted across the house. I grabbed

I put on the Gucci baby carrier. Not that I bought it. Eomma did.

So extra

So extra. But I wore a black long sleeved shirt and black jeans with a black coat and buttoned it not all though.

We brought her out to walk at the mall and see how my fashion line was going. During my pregnancy, i wanted chanwoo to create one side for womens. Which was my side. He was incharge of the men section and I was incharge of the womens.

Before, his clothes empire were made only for men.

Why must there be paparazzi. "Ah fuck." We both said softly when the press was going to us.

"Jungkook. Kaja."I walked outside to the park.

"I love you," he says. "I know. I love you too." I laughed.

I got a text. From mingyu.

Why would he text me to go to his place. Whatever. I'll just go to see what he wants.

I went to his place. It was an apartment. It was at night though. Like about 6.

I left eunseo with jungkook.

I knocked on the door. "Anyeong. What did you call me here for?"I asked.

"I wanted to show you something,"I went inside.

He showed me a video in his laptop. It was him, jungkook and Lisa.

I felt sad when I saw Lisa but I shook that feeling off.

"What are you going to do to make eunbi in love with you!?" Mingyu asked jungkook.

"I'm going to do a background check on her! I mean it's so easy to make her fall in love with me! Because no girl can look at me in the eye and say no!" Jungkook  replied jokingly.

" I can make every girl in love with me. Then I'll break her heart and this bet will be over. Then I'll have Lisa's precious Ferrari. This game is a piece of cake!" They all laughed.

My heart shattered in pieces. I was heartbroken and betrayed. I was devastated and angry.

I clenched my fists and cried. I was just part of a game.

I never want to see his obnoxious face ever again.

TO BE CONTINUED
Im sorry that this chap is short 👉🏼👈🏼