Chapter XVIII

*TOM'S P.O.V*

Despite having to wait a little longer due to Harrison being whipped for Paige, the pancakes were absolutely delicious. I offered to wash up after everyone ate, seeing as we had guests and Harrison already went out of his way to cook breakfast. While I worked my way through the plates, the only sound that echoed through the room was the tap running water and the scrubbing of the dishes. No one seemed to strike a conversation.

Of course, that was only until I launched myself onto Harrison's figure on the couch.

"OI!" Harrison let out a yelp. "I COOK YOU BREAKFAST AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?"

"And I washed the dishes, so we're even." I replied in joking manner, quick to get back up on my feet and avoiding several hits from Harrison.

Y/n's laugh sounded through my ears, causing me to momentarily stop after catching a pillow being thrown at me by Haz. I looked to Y/n, wondering what she was laughing at.

"The spidey sense is showing." Y/n joked, as I thought back to what I had just did. 'Huh. She's not wrong-'

My mental agreement was cut off as I received yet another pillow to the left side of my face.

"HA! GOTCHA!" Harrison rejoiced, throwing his arms in the air in victory. He then held out his fist to Y/n for a fist-bump. "Thanks Y/n!"

Y/n bumped her fist with his with a cheeky grin, before pointing finger guns at Harrison. "Anytime."

I stood there in awe at the odd-feeling interaction. "I'm not sure how I feel about this," I paused, unsure of how I wanted to word it, "...collaboration." I then felt a nudge to my arm.

"Someone's jealous." Paige commented, wiggling her eyebrows in a suggestive manner. I scoffed and shook my head, soon breaking into a laugh.

"Mhm, whatever you say." I decided to give up under Paige's smug yet merciless gaze. "Anyway! Anything you guys feel like doing today?" I expectantly glanced around to read their faces for a reply.

Paige eagerly shot her hand up, almost like a child wanting to answer a question in class. "Ooh! What if Y/n tried teaching us to draw?"

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

'Paige, this was a horrible idea.' I thought to myself, fighting the urge to facepalm and instead wearing a forced smile. It took every bit of energy to stop them all from making everything... dangerously phallic.

While it was quite slow at the start, they were making progress. Everything was going fine until they thought it was a good idea to just give up and start messing around. I'll admit— it was funny to begin with, and then hours passed.

"Ok, that's enough drawing, I reckon." I let out a laugh, collecting their papers from where they sat at the coffee table of the living room like a teacher. I got a pout from Tom, a loud laugh from Harrison, and an exhausted-looking Paige.

"Aww, Miss Y/n's drawing class is over. I was enjoying that." She stretched her arms across the table. I saw Harrison lightly nudge her arm.

"Don't you mean Mrs Hollan-"

Harrison was cut off by Tom, who playfully whacked him on the shoulder. "Dude, that was so cringe." He laughed.