ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ♠

Hey Guys! Enjoy!

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

I squatted the weights, feeling the sweat drip into my eyes. Placing the weights on the holder, I grabbed my stuff and walked to the locker rooms. Stripping myself, I walked into the showers letting the scalding hot water tumble down my back. The heat soothed my muscles, and I turned the water off. I stepped out and went to get changed. I slipped on some spandex and an oversized volleyball sweatshirt, letting the warmth cover me. Grabbing my stuff, I made my way out, thanking the security guard. 

As I walked across the campus, my mind filled with thoughts.

'Will he hurt me like before? How am I supposed to know. I'll give him a chance.'

I arrived at the dorms, making my way up the stairs to my room. I arrived and opened the door quietly, as to not wake anyone. I was surprised to see Suna sitting up.

"Uh, Suna? Why are you awake?"

"Because you left" He said in his lazy voice.

"You should be asleep!" I quietly scolded him.

"So should you"

"Arghh" I shut the door quietly, returning to my futon. I slipped into my covers, laying on my back. Suna did the same. 

"I can't sleep" He complained.

"Shut up" I rolled over and wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"W-What are you doing?" He stuttered.

"Cuddling, duh" I mumbled, placing my chin on the crook of his neck. 

"Now, relax, or you won't go to sleep." I whispered. He just nodded.

*

*

*

*

I woke up, groggy. I tried to get up, but I felt arms tighten around my waist.

"Stay" Suna croaked.

"Holy shi* your voice is so sexy" I clapped a hand over my mouth.

"I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yep, nice to know that you think my voice is sexy" He chuckled into my ear.

"Shut up" I whacked his arm, trying to pry him off of me. He just tighten his grip, and I eventually  just went limp. We just played there, enjoying the moment until a certain blonde decided to ruin the peace.

"OOO LOOK AT SUNA!"

"Shut up" I grumbled. Suna mumbled something along the lines of 'Shut up before I murder you' or something like that. Unfortunately, it woke up the rest of the team.

"SUNA GETTING COMFY WITH THE MANAGER!!" Osamu yelled.

"Oh my, I didn't take you for someone who was touchy touchy" Ojiro said. 

Their rambling comments went on until a cold voice cut through their talking.

"Suna"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over to the captain who was glaring at us with cold eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked in his cold monotone voice.

Suna immediately removed his arms from around me, and I missed the warmth.

"I-I don-"

"We were cuddling, and don't worry Kita, it's all voluntary" I chuckled. Kita immediately softened.

"Ok, as long as its ok with you" I nodded.  

"Now, time to get breakfast!" I clapped.

*

*

*

*

*

We finished out breakfast and got ready for the morning jog. Suna groaned.

"Do we really have to run?"

"Yes, and if you don't keep up I'm going to lap you" I grinned, poking his side.

"Stop"

"No"

"Stop if you know what's good for you"

"Whats good for me?"

"Me"

"Hell no" I chuckled. We arrived at the track field, and the Shiratorizawa was already there. We lined up around the coaches.

"Alright guys! Today is stamina training! We are doing a marathon today, which is equivalent of 105 laps!" I could hear Suna thinking about all the ways to get out of this. I karate chopped his side, causing him to fold over.

"Stop thinking about it and actually do it" I hissed.

We lined up at the starting line, everyone taking a swing of water before starting. I lined up at the start with Ushijima, who just looked at me.

"I assume Suna Rintaro helped?" I nodded.

"Yep, he really- wait, were you the one who told him?" He nodded.

"He seemed like someone you could trust, so I assumed you were okay with it." I shrugged.

"Yeah your right" The indicator for the marathon had rung, so we started. Everyone was going at a slow pace, even Ushijima, but not me. I've run enough marathons in my life to know my limits, and I definitely was't pushing them. I started with a fast jog, confusing the coaches. 

"Y/N! YOU KNOW THIS IS A MARATHON, RIGHT?"

"YES I DO" I responded. The next few hours were amusing. I kept running, not even breaking a sweat in the first half. I watched as the players tapped out, and Washjio was not amused.

"YOUR LETTING A GIRL PASS YOU GUYS? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He screamed, but unfortunately, they were either passed out or laying there, contemplating life choices. Soon enough, the only people left was me and Ushijima. Funny thing, I'm beating him by 23 laps. I pulled up next to him.

"Hey Lefty!"

"Is that your name for me now?"

"Yup! Anyways, you should hurry up, Im on my 100th lap, you're still on your 77th!" I said cheerfully, leaving him in the dust.

I finished soon, drenched in sweat, arms and legs aching. As soon as I passed the line, I just collapsed.

"You good Y/N?" Coach Washjio asked.

"Yes I am perfectly fine, can you please hand me my water?" I reached out my hand, my face still planted on the concrete.

I felt my bottle and I picked it up, guzzling all of it in one gulp. I wiped my mouth.

"What was my time Coach?" He looked at his stopwatch eyes widening.

"Y/N, your time was 2 hours, 45 minutes, and 24 seconds. You are 29 minutes from beating the world record of 2 hours, seventeen minutes, and one second."

"Nice, Nice" I said as I collapsed on the ground next to Suna.

"How many laps did you do?" I asked as I propped myself up.

"21" He mumbled.

I chuckled "Weak"

"No u"

"I am not in the mood for this, please, enjoy the quiet."

*

*

*

*

*

Crappy, I know, but I hoped you enjoyed!

Stay safe

Author Chan