Airport|PT:1

Third POV

Y/N woke up to her alarm clock before abruptly slamming it away. She sat up and watched as the thing went into the wall and smashed to pieces. While she wasn't super strong or anything she just had a very fragile alarm clock. Her head looked over to her calendar her eyes found the day by looking for the end of the giant 'X's'. The day said 'Off to Korea'. She opened her eyes even more and smiled in excitement. She sprang out of bed and got ready for the day showering, brushing her teeth and hair were on the agenda. After doing all the mundane things she ran outside of her home with all her luggage. A smile never left her face as she saw the sun rise, she was a night owl but the thought of her boyfriend made the irritation go away. After all she would be heading over for their 11th anniversary. Yep the two had been dating since high school. On the way to the airport she dropped her car off and left a note for the housekeeper.

Walking into the airport was super annoying. Whispers could be heard all around her, after all seeing a super hot chic that left far to much to the imagination was amazing. She was wearing a light sweater and jeans nothing was showing besides her hands and face. That didn't stop people from looking at the very large mountains at her chest and the obvious ass, very very thicc. No one could even say she was asking to get hit on, she was just super pretty. Before waiting for her flight she grabbed a coffee  were a pretty cute dude gave his number to her and she politely declined and continued to wait at the airport. Once her flight was called she went straight to first class, being a therapist for models gave her the money and time for it. The flight was amazing, from Florida to Seoul was a long ass flight so she feel asleep and woke up a few minutes before the plane landed. Watching as the clouds became farther and farther and the ground constantly getting closer she was super hyped. She missed her Boyfriend and basically her daughter Jin-ah who was his little sister. She had made brownies the other night and she knew they would steal and hog them as soon as you pulled the pasties out so she left them in a secure bag. When the plane landed she threw on her carrier and rolled her luggage with her. She had enough clothes and other stuff at the house, she only brought shampoo and other essentials because she knew Jin-ah had used her products but she didn't give a shit. She walked out of the mini walkway and down the escalator where she could see Jin-woo sitting at a bench patiently. Many people were staring at the man in question, you would be stupid to not know who this man was. He was 24 but already a National-tank hunter. There were quite a few people taking his pictures and filming him. He had sensed his girlfriend and to not freak her out stayed on his phone. When she approved the circle of people he stood up and walked to her. His phone was now turned off and in his pocket. The people parted like the Red Sea and he picked his girlfriend up and hugged her.

"Love you too, but my feet are legit hanging in mid air. When did you make the higher difference worse", She hugged back and hurried her head into his chest for a second.

"Growth spurt", He said smiling knowing you were going to be an annoyed, adorable bean.

"You are 24, how?!" She didn't yell just said 'how' pretty loud. He put her down on the floor and grabbed her luggage before they started to head out. He shrugged as an answer.

"Anything is possible when your tall, Shorty", He smirked down to her and held out his hand for her to grab. She grabbed his hand with a huff and the two walked out of the door with violently flashing cameras and mouths hitting the floor and many jealous girls. Outside the door a large wyvern waited for his Master. Once Jin-woo walked out the door he squatted and put his head down in respect. Jin-woo has managed to convince her to ride the beast while holding onto him. As soon as they got on the wyvern lifted off the ground and flew to the house, at a pretty slow rate so the normal human wouldn't fall off. The luggage was held in Jin-woo Ruler's authority hand while holding down his girlfriend's waist so she didn't fly off while smiling and opening her arms like a roller coaster. He sighed at her antics and smiled, after all it was super refreshing. He closed the space in between them and wrapped the rest of his arms length around her waist and leaned down to bury his head into her neck 'Lemon and Lavender' he thought. For some reason she always smelt like lavender and lemons, it was super comforting. She hummed a bit and ruffled his hair while keeping the hand holding his head to her neck. While it wasn't sexual, it was super comforting . After a few minutes of this a comforting silence and the amazing breeze, the wyvern made a small screech to not anger his master but to warn him of the up coming destination. Jin-woo sighed and pulled away from his smoll bean reluctantly. Y/N was already missing the contact but showing that to other people, many would see that in a different way. The wyvern landed gracefully on the ground and the two hopped off the magnificent creature. Before vanishing back into Jin-woo's shadow the wyvern paid respects to both of the humans. Phones' cameras were recording and taking pictures of the duo as they walking into the building. The guards let them through. The elevator ride was comfortable. And opening the door to the apartment was met with a tackling hug from Jin-ah.