Sick Sweetpea| PT:3

Third POV

After that extremely fun night, Y/N woke up around 12:00. She was still incased in Jin-wood's arms. Her lower half was a little numb but she was fine otherwise. Jin-woo woke up to Y/N stirring a bit, he hummed a bit before holding her against his chest. Y/N's arms were thrown around his neck and Jin-woo's were loosely around Y/N's waist. The two looked at each other and joined in a kiss. While there was no tongue it was still very nice. They pulled away after a second or two.

"Morn'in" Y/N smiled to him.

"Good morning Sunshine", He moved on of his arms up to run it through her head. She smiled back and hummed a very happy and short tune.

Bzzt

Jin-woo reached over to his phone and flipped it over. The arm around Y/N's waist was tightened as he bended back a little to grab the phone. The phone read "9:00AM 'Get ready for the Meeting'". He opened his eyes in surprise as shut his phone off.

"I have to get ready", He sighed and put his phone back down. Y/N retreated her arms from him and so did Jin-woo. He apologetically smiled before rushing to take a shower. He snatched a towel and turned on the water. He didn't care that it was still warming up, he grabbed the shampoo and scrubbed the shit out of his hair before rinsing it and doing the same with the conditioner. He was out in five minutes. And Y/N was still rubbing the sleep from her eyes and groggily yawning when his came out. Jin-woo bursted through the door and dressed himself. The nice black tuxedo fit well around him. The only problem was his extremely wet hair. He could blow it out by swishing his hair around constantly but risk his suit to get creases or run really fast a ruin his pants with creases. While Jin-woo was contemplating what was the best decision Y/N hopped off the bed and opened her suitcase and yawned as she pulled out a bag of small clips and brushes with another small bag filled with hair products. She patted the seat next to her legs as she plugged in the hair dryer. Jin-woo took the hint and sat down before he saw his girlfriend look at his attire and move her hands around while thinking of different styles. She finally decided on one and took the hair dryer and blew the shit out of his hair. After getting most of the moisture out of his hair she used the round comb to single out sections and blow dry those. After his hair had became fully dry and like fur she added coconut oil to his hair and ran her fingers through his hair. She gave him a swept up look, it went over to the side. After the whole thing went down she put the clips back into the bag and left the hairdryer unplugged and sat back down on the bed.

"Well, have fun", She yawned and stretched again before flopping back onto the bed and throwing the covers back on her. He smiled and kissed her on the fore head before leaving the now sleeping beauty. Although her hair was nowhere near tame and she had no makeup, not that she ever needed it, plus the over sized T-shirt and his boxers, she was still a sight to behold. His basketball shorts didn't fit her so the only thing he had that wasn't pants and was super easy to get was a pair of clean boxers. Before leaving the room he looked at all the clothing strewn all over the room, he dead panned knowing that with how rough he was with her, he would get scalded.

"Love you", He blew another kiss to his lover and shut the door. He watched as his mother gave him a very proud look as he walked out the door. Before leaving the apartment his mom smiled as she watched her pride and joy walk out like a celebrity. Damn she raised that boy right (🥵). Jin-woo walked through the lobby with many glares and quite a few admiring eyes following him. The elevator ride was super boring as he checked the time again. The meeting was going to happen in a half an hour in witch he would be having a formal meeting over tea and breakfast. The meeting was with Woo Jin-Chul and Choi Jong-in maybe Lim Tae-Gyu. He walked off to the location, cameras and flashes followed him the entire way there. He sighed as he opened the door to the very high end restaurant. He would have to deal with a very sly redhead and far to formal blonde and maybe a shut in S-rank all day, this was going to be irritating.