Him.... | PT:11

Third POV

Yesterday had went perfectly. Today, Y/N was just lying on Jin-woo, both of them were just listening to each other breathing, not in a creepy way.
This relationship was never like this off the bat. Y/N dated another guy before getting with Jin-woo, albeit only for a month. The dick's name was Elric. He was spoiled rich and thought that Y/N was made for him.  This man was handed everything since he was born. Once he started dating her, he thought it was okay to both ghost her and demand to fuck. After trying to get into Y/N's pants through drugging her drink and taking advantage of her drunken state, she broke up with him. Being rich, Elric never got any punishment and was given less than a slap on the wrist.
Sadly after hearing Y/N was making even more money and was hotter, Elric tried to make his move. Or would after this morning. This was going to be an annoying week, maybe a month. The white haired fucker was arriving in a private jet with a smart-ass smirk. He was going to pester the shit out of Y/N to get her back.
Though miserably failing.

"Smithers!" Elric called from the window seat do the private jet.

"Yes young master," Smithers ran to his side.

"When are we arriving in Korea?" He asked taking a sip of his martini.

"I believe 20 to 30 minutes", Smithers bowed.

"That is all," Elric dismissed Smithers who happily left his side. Elric had a very easy time getting girls due to his looks and boat loads of money. But the one thing he could never get was Y/N, that made him want her even more. Greedy men want what they can't have. He could never get his hands on the shorty no matter how hard he tried so she soon became a precious gem in his eyes.

Y/N was far to content petting Neptune and Kipo with different arms while one from her fiancé was laid on her lower back.

"I can't feel my fucking waist", Y/N sighed and gave a glare towards Jin-woo.

"I'm a national rank, I could have done much worse", He raised an eyebrow back at her.

"Damn, and I thought that was rough"

"By normal standards, yes. Our standards, kinda? -ish?"

"Well this morning I'm not going to move till I can feel anything below my waist", She pointed out.

"We'll be here all day",

"That's your fault",

"Yeah I got the same thing, have you seen my back?" He chuckled.

"Oh right, I should have filled my nails", She sighed.

"To late, it looks like a tiger had a field day,"

"Oof"

"Seriously? That's all you have to say? Not even a sorry?" He squished her cheeks and teased her.

"You try losing all feeling in your legs and still going to work", Y/N mumbled through his hand.

"Fair point", He let go of her face.

"Extremely fair point", She emphasized.

Bzzt

Bzzt

Y/N picked up her phone to see a contact she had long forgotten about.

"Not him..." She seemed excessively annoyed.

"Who could possibly piss you off that much just by reading their nam- never mind, I understand", He stopped looking at her phone screen. "I normally don't swear but the only words to describe him properly is either twat or a rich prick" he paused "It really depends on preference". Y/N snickered and answered.