New story plots.

1. Monstro heim
Basically the reader who I will give a name like (Y/N-Yin) lives with around 5-8 (your choice) monster Boys. During online classes and post-quarantine and Pre. Her job is to integrate them into society.
A. Heavy on Lemons
B. A few wholesome moments
C. Get treated like a damn queen/ pillow princess

2. Inter dimensional hotel
The reader is the god of dimensions. Often demons (Sebastian) and other extraordinary creatures pass through, before they enter a different dimension. Before being able to travel every customer has their wishes and everything they want fulfilled (Sexually, money, anything) because there is a 0.00001 chance that their existence will be completely erased when they travel.
Non- supernaturals can dimension travel, when their drawn or posted anywhere they teleport there for a while, causing them to pass through the hotel. (Levi, Hisoka, Aizawa, Hawks - you fucking name it)
A. Heavier in lemons
B. Every character is possible (I will do research)

3. idiosyncrasy
Basically a Bl between a dragon/Human with a normal human of an odd clan bloodline. Not bullied but a loner, people brag about even being friends with a mystic (any mythical creature). A friendship started by curiosity blooms into a inferno of love.
A. Very light in lemons
B. Shut ton of fluff and cute shit.
C. Chapters will take long since it's completely made up from me
D. More amazing LGBTQ rep!!

4. Gen Z
A character added into Bnha, ( Enby) who has the 'powers' and motives of Gen Z. Often repeating memes, turns coffee in physical power. Can run on a cup of coffee with no food all day (fighting bitches included). Works under Fatgum, trainee from America.
A. Almost no lemons
B. Very cute
C. Morbid and fiery as shit every now and then
D. LGBTQ representation!!!! (Y'all don't love it, I don't need to hear yo bs)

5. 'Straight' but not straight
A trans-man in the ice scaring bracket fucks up the competition and blows the competition out of the damn water. Dates a Tran-Girl, marries.
"So ShE likes BoY'S?!" (Saying the guy is still a girl and she is still a dude)
Using ice stating to tell the transphobic people off.
A. Homophobia
B. Transphobia
C. No lemons (the dude is Ace and she respects that)
D. Fluff
E. Verbally beating the shit out of others
F. Some much needed LGBTQ rep!!!

6. Azuma
(Nickname for a team of a leaderboard school in the junior female high school division)
Once in high school, plays against Karasuno, NEKOMA, Date Tech (LETS GO LETS GO DA-TE-co), Fukaradani, and Shiritorizawa in practice games (female teams). Over lapping practices causes them to interact. Becomes friends with the hottiessss
A. A few- very few lemons
B. Massive harem
C. FLUFF

7. 'Tis they apocalypse'
Post apocalyptic Bnha. Y/N is with Tamaki, Dabi and Hawks as roomies during the zombie out break. All of 1-A survived (Minetas quirk is just to useful in this situation - I wanted to kill him so bad) some of 1-B, 1-C and a 3-A survived. More could have they just don't know yet.
A. No lemons no one has time for that when dead humans are after ur brains (foreplay tho)
B. Fluffy moments
C. Gorey as shit

8. Fuck Life
Shoto gets abducted by  AFO after his mom gets thrown into the mental hospital and he runs away. Experiments, human to robotic replacement in-sue. By the time they 'break him out', he's just waiting for himself to become more powerful than AFO. By that time he's damn near close. He's more cold, closed, powerful and intimidating. Was forced to test quirks as well as become the 'perfect war machine'.  He needs the reader since he needs someone to keep his sanity in line. Reader goes to a law school (quirkless- Momo's sister)
A. After a while, filled with lemons
B. MANY MANY CUTE MOMENTS
C. Slow progressing romance
D. Over protective after a while (not to a toxic extent though)

All stories will have both, sad and happy endings. Ignore the one you don't want. Any vote helps. First chapter will be posted soon, the happy ending to Shorty will be up soon.

Thank you for being here ❤️