( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 🍋| PT:2

Y/N POV

Icy seemed weird when we went into his room. But as soon as I noticed it, he stopped. He hopped onto his bed before patting the side of his bed next to him. This was normal so I super-man threw myself onto the same spot. He slid into the sheets kinda fast and opened the other side so I could get in. I rolled into the sheets next to him. He set up and iPad on a stand that connected to a night stand.

"Which one?" Jin-woo asked speaking directly into my ear. His breath was super warm and tickled my ears. He didn't speak loud so it would preserve my hearing but his low voice was amazing. The screen showed about thirty old favorites of mine. I soon picked the 'Puzzle piece' (Hmmm totally an original idea). Watching a movie on your side and not spooning with your SO is fucking illegal so I was little spoon for the first ten minutes. Before I felt something poke me in the ass.

"Icy, your wris- o-oh", I was just about to tell him his wrist was in between my cheeks before I realized both hands were nowhere near the sheets. He grinned and held my face gently with his right hand before placing his thumb on my bottom lip and pulled it down for a second before releasing it. This, to us at least was a way for asking for consent. I nodded my head and muttered a faint 'Yes' without hesitation. He pressed a little harder into me, all of our clothes were on but it still was pointy. I turned off the iPad and he reached the hem on my shorts he played with it and looked at me for permission before I again nodded my head a let out a small hum in agreement. His hand slid into my shorts and began to trace my thighs he continued this for to long before I grabbed his hand and placed it on top of my underwear, he got the hint real fast and slowly played with the hood of my clit. He got stuck his hand into my underwear and placed his first two fingers on either side on the hood and squeezed them and bit before moving his hand in a circular motion.

While this was going he breathed hard onto my neck and I hummed in agreement before his head went straight to sucking at my most sensitive spots and leaving hickeys. He grabbed the edge of my shirt before letting it up and down by one side and again I hummed in agreement before he tore off my shirt with one hand. He took that same hand and rid himself of clothing besides his boxers and I nodded before all my clothes came off besides my undergarments. He picked me up and placed me on his lap, his member was standing tall and pressing against my lady bits. He brought me closer and my hands explored his back before he tugged at my bra and I nodded again before he unhooked it and Threw it to the side. He stood me up before pressing me against the wall. His favorite foreplay position was like this. He rid himself of his boxers and looked at me for permission before moving my underwear to the side and sliding in and out. The large 9inch member was poking out of my underwear while he rubbed himself on my womanhood he didn't go inside yet but he was rubbing his member on my clit really fast and I was staring to fell it. He made a grabbing motion near my left boob and I nodded before he started to squeeze the living daylights out it. He moved it around and squeezed the nipple while still rubbing himself on me. He licked my neck and I hummed again before he again began to attack it and leave hickeys as well as small bite marks. I was a minor masochist and he knew that. I began to let out more and more Moans, he groaned against my neck. He went a little faster after hearing my increasingly louder moans and continued to do everything harder until the pent up energy finally broke. I came and he clasped his hand over my mouth before continuing to ride out my orgasm, he slowly pumped in and out while slowly playing with the bud on my tit and nibbled on my ear a bit. My legs started to shake and he slowly stopped and pulled away his head before his member left my nether regions wanting more. He picked me up bridal style and placed me on the bed. He opened up my legs and grunted before looking down at the very sensitive womanhood, I nodded and leaned my head back. He licked up and down over and again, after a few seconds he began to single out my little ball of nerves under the hood and began to quickly suck on it. He didn't stop every time I was starting to feel really good but he went down to the bottom of my womanhood and continued to please me there. I whined and he smirked before pulling away and blowing on my clit. I squirmed a bit before he stuck out his tongue and licked the little ball of nerves, he would lick up and wait a few seconds before going back down. I got sick of it and held his head with my hands in place and he started licking excessively harder and even more rough. I really started to feel good and I pushed his head a little closer he pressed his hands down on the inside of my thighs and ate me out mercilessly to spite me with being greedy for pleasure. The knot in my stomach was coming and very soon. It broke just as soon as it came. Instead of riding out my orgasm he continued it. I started to squirm and he went faster, my eyes rolled back as a second knot appeared and broke. My back arched and he continued, the third one was coming and it was going to be hard. I was a moaning mess, thank God for soundproof doors. The knot came and it continued to build more and more until it felt like there was a ballon then it popped. I came extremely hard and squirted all over Him he drank whatever was in his mouth and removed his lips before placing a small peck on my clit and sitting up. My legs were shaking and it was hard to even sit up. He placed my hands on the top of the headboard of the bed and used pillows to support my body. He placed the tip of his member at my entrance. He looked down at me with a look that said 'Can I?'

"P-please", I moaned out still calming down from cumming 4 times in a row. He smirked before placing his member even harder against my entrance before my lips decided to let him in. Without trying his member had already touched my womb. He grabbed my hips and spread my legs a bit before starting a slow tempo. This wasn't the first time we had sex and there was no way this was going to be the last but since he's huge he needs to start off slow. His legs got into a position were using them were like bouncing of a spring. He picked up speed and his tip kept on pressing harder and harder on the entrance to my womb. He picked up speed again then slowed down as he started to put a even more pressure on the entrance to my womb.

"Can I try anything to get in deeper?" Jin-woo asked his hands hovering over my tits.

"S-sure, I'll tell you if there's something that I don't like", I assured him as he pressed harder on the entrance to my womb. I could feel him smiling as he bit down onto my ear and started to grope and pull on my tits. I felt my womb entrance get a little loser and he probably did too because he bent me over even lower and starts pounding harder, squeezing my tits harder and moving to my other ear. He continued this and finally it felt him enter my womb. He put the rest of his length into me and I felt my womb's roof being stretched. After getting in he placed his hands on my hips and fucked me harder. I bit hard into a pillow, at some point loud noises can be heard at the other side of the door if they are super loud so I had to keep it down a little . He picked up even more speed, my stomach could even feel him, he was so deep. He never stopped he only seemed to get faster and faster. Another knot approached and came it was quickly popped by the pleasure coming from my vagina. It was either he was going in and out at 40MPH or he was just pressing super hard while going fast that made me cum but I couldn't tell. My vision was blurry due to tears from the pleasure and the droll that came from my mouth was annoying to wipe away so I left it. I came again before he stopped and pushed into me really hard. His member was stretching the roof of my womb and with one last pump he came inside. I felt the stream of cum empty into me. My eyes rolled back and I opened my mouth. He was still coming. He put the end of his tip to the opening of my womb and pumped back in. The tip of his dick never left my womb as he pumped more and more seamen into me. He reached over my thigh and to his balls where he massaged them and more cum came flowing into me. It felt like a little hose as my womb continued to grow in size and Jin-woo did not look like he was done yet. He positioned himself and began to fuck my cum filled womb again. His member meeting the little pouch of cum inside me and not reaching the top of the womb. He picked up more speed and another knot presented itself as he was about to come in again. I hugged a pillow super close to me and but into it. The knot came and Jin-woo pulled back before ramming back into me and popping the ballon. More seamen flooded my womb. If I looked down I could see a small lump in my stomach. Jin-woo emptied the rest of his balls into me and slowly pulled his tip out before replacing the gape in my entrance with a small plug. I flopped onto bed and Jin-woo threw the covers on me and him. He spooned me to sleep and looked down at the pretty large bump in my stomach and patted it with a his hands. It looked like I was three months pregnant, and this was the closest we would ever be to having a baby. He was proud of his little project. I fell asleep in the husbandly arms of Jin-woo.

I woke up and Jin-woo carried into the bathroom. He placed me gently into the tub and opened my legs before slowly removing the plug and massaging out the cum. It came out like a hose although in a slow stream that was tiny. His hands were genial as they traced the edge of the bump in my stomach. Soon he began to push a little harder on my stomach and more cum came spewing out. Slowly the bump turned into a small lump that was pushed out and washed down the drain. Jin-woo too the detachable shower head and turned it onto one super powerful stream as it was pointed into my Womb. The water quickly filled it and I pushed it out. My legs were going to give out so Jin-woo carries back to my bed and dressed me in a light T-shirt of his and a pair of his boxers before staying with me till I fell asleep again.