Above the Clouds| PT:13

*whoosh*
Wind whipped through the ears of the two figures on top of the giant wyvern. Kaisel enjoyed the freedom from being in Jin-woo's shadow permanently for the past month and a half. He didn't hate Jin-woo, far from it, he just missed the wind running down his wings. Like really really missed it.

The wind was a nice it didn't send chills down either of their backs, rather warmed them.

"Let's stay up here for a little while", Y/N smiled she had loved heights now that she knew she couldn't fall off or be injured. Jin-woo or Kaisel could catch her, hell Kipo could.

Neptune was doing flips near the shadow wyvern. He had come to know Kaisel as an older brother. Kipo sat on Neptune's back, constantly peering down at the city. For a cat stuck inside all her life in a dungeon, quarantine it was only natural.

"You know, you can scream up here and no one will know..." He smiled, he was teasing about the whole screaming at the wind before baking till your hearts content.

"Good Idea, (large Inhale)", We all know Jin-woo has sensitive ears, why not get him back. Before even a syllable could pass through her lips Jin-woo grasped his hand around her mouth, not wanting his ears to ring.

"Now go", He covered his ears with the most dull look on his face.

*Ahem**aAaAAAH* It was quite short but enough to still yell

*Ahem*
*aAaAAAH* It was quite short but enough to still yell.

Y/N smiled but her features slowly dropped as she remembered the amount of space they had been giving each other. It was heathy but she still wanted to be with him. Talk about nothing and have fun. Need no effort to continue a conversation. She missed the time before the pandemic. The Holy water of life could easily cure it but there wasn't enough bottles of it.

The light in the dark tunnel of quarantine is that this will all be over at some point. Conversations will carry more meaning then ever. Friendships will blossom, everyone going to be a little more friendly.

"Hey... Jin-woo.." Y/N called for his attention, even though his eyes were on her the entire time.
"Are... you mad at me?"

With all the time they've spent apart and barely talking it made sense to think of this.

"No," The wind was drowned out by the silky-ness of his voice.
"I'm never mad at you" His lips barely moved, but a small smile was evident on them. His eyes showed far more emotion nearly crescent moon shaped they were smiley by themself.
"I love you to much".
Y/N's hand was taken into his and brought up to his lips before placing a small kiss on the back of her hand.

He pulled her into his chest and held her other hand in a slow-dancing position.

"I love you too", There was no question about it. Even though their relationship didn't work like a roller caster like others more like a piece of rope, strong, sturdy, no massive ups or downs. Bland actually. But what people have to realize is that a interesting relationship isn't always healthy. And a bland one isn't guaranteed to be healthy either but has a far higher chance.