Happy Ending| PT: 15 (optional ch)

The calmest smile grazed Jin-woo's lips.

"So that's your worst nightmare", A well dressed man holding a clipboard stared at Jin-woo in a chair.

"Yes"

"And how dose that make you feel?"

Jin-Woo's face paled as he deadpanned at the therapist.

"Scared, uneasy, or angry??" Jin-woo had no idea why the fuck that was a question

"I legally have to ask you that every ten minutes." The therapist don't know why the fuck too.

"Yeah... Can I leave now?"

"All hunters are required 3 hours of therapy a month. You have attended 20 minutes and the end of the month is tomorrow." "I thought you might want to section it 50/50 so you don't have to do all three hours tomorrow".

"Not wrong, but can we just relax until then?"

"Active Therapy, Mr. Sung. As much as I would love to let you out I'm timed and my salary depends on noise levels", The therapist didn't want to keep such an important man where didn't want to be but he had no choice.
"Since they don't record us, what is Y/N to you?"

"That's a little personal".

"Mr. Sung, I'm your therapist, it's my job to get personal", He tapped his pen against the wooden clipboard.

"Fiancé."

"Oh so soon to be Mrs. Sung."

"Yes".

"Is there any problems in the relationship?"

"No"

"Are you sure? Most relationships at least have small issues or giant elephants in disguise".

"I can't be home as much as I used too?"

"That's a good start. How dose that effect you?"

"Not really much, rather she's just asleep when I get back". "And often I have to leave before She wakes up".

"So not spending enough time together?"

"Yes?"

"Well that isn't a huge problem at early stages but after a while it can severely affect you two. Try weeks ahead planning, that way it's harder to double book, and and unless it's an emergency don't cancel". The therapist at least knew the bare minimum of couples therapy being used to handle hunters away from their families 24/7.

"Weeks ahead?"

"Yes, now are you concerned about anything else. Anything else, even a super small problem. We have a whole hour left",

"No not really, so can I go?"

"If you are that dead set on leaving be my guest, though the association will keep a closer eye on you", Holding the bridge of his nose he placed the clipboard on the table next to him.