Purple dragon| PT: 7

Third POV

Both Y/N and Jin-woo were excited but he was wasn't to the magnitude of doing small hops. Jin-woo could feel a massive aura pouring from the egg. It was definitely an S-Rank. Boy this dragon would be powerful Jin-woo grinned hella big enough to worry Y/N. Soon small chirps could be heard from the eggs as it's egg-tooth could be seen pushing at the egg shell. Soon the snout of its scaly head could be seen before it disappeared into the egg again. Lines were made in the egg as the little buddy cracked it from the inside. Jin-woo was mildly surprised it was pecking in a straight line, he knew the species was intelligent but to be this smart straight out of the egg was uncommon to say the least. Soon enough the buddy bursted it's legs out and flipped over by accident 'Guess not that smart' Jin-woo thought. Y/N placed the egg upright again and he started to chirp again before the line of cracks was open and the body of the dragon could be seen. (Pic at the top + bigger eyes cus baby dragons have big ass eyes {Not complaining cus it's adorable but still}) The scales on the wings looked a little underdeveloped as if scales would come in at an older age. Y/N gawked at the little dragon. The fluorescent blue stripes colliding with the dark purple scales was an amazing contrast. The tips of the wings looked like outer space maybe the galaxy itself. Y/N reached out to touch the baby dragon. It sniffed her hand and crawled onto her arm wobbly as fuck but still adorable. It was a foot and half long including the tail. It muddled its head to the side of Y/N's she slowly moved her arms closer to hug the creature a small tear was seen as she stared at the baby.

"You're so cuteeee", She practically cried onto the dragon. Jin-woo looked worried for both the dragon being smothered by her love and her crying. He wrapped an arm around Y/N and the other under Y/N's arms holding the dragonet.

 He wrapped an arm around Y/N and the other under Y/N's arms holding the dragonet

(Very young size)^ {Ignore the ages on the thing}

"Hey there", He greeted the little dragon that they had no idea how to tell what gender it was, he would call Igris for it later. It rawred back and Y/N looked even more hurt although her heart had just melted of cuteness. Jin-woo scratched the chin of the dragonet and smiled the little thing made a noise equivalent to purring. Y/N continued to die even more of cuteness. It looked up to Jin-woo and raised its wings before blowing a very small wisp of shadow out of its mouth. The dragonet chirped in a happy tone as if it was impressed with itself. It crawled over to Jin-woo's arms and chirped for his attention. Igris appeared in his normal kneeling position. Jin-woo handed the dragonet to Igris who promptly lifted its tail with demonic Gibberish to Y/N's ears following.
"It's a boy", Jin-woo repeated in a different language that Y/N would understand. It left Igris's arms and crawled over to Y/N again who picked up the dragon. She was no longer scared by the presence of Igris after seeing him often when taking care of its egg stage. The scales on the dragonet had hardened a bit since its hatching.

"What should we name him?" Y/N asked.

"Neptune", He petted the dragonet's head with his hand it putter in response. The dragonet was super happy to put a face to the voices that had been helping him hatch especially the one with all the power Jin-woo.