Quarantine | Pt:12

First off.
Shit went down hill after my last post. I'm not going to say much but, sorry.
Also here's a post.

—-

*thwap*
*thwap*

Giant beads of rain hailed from above. The clouds covered the sky, the sun no where to be found, almost no light escaped through the pillows of vapor. 

*crackle*
*rumble*

Light flashed after the sound of the thunder hit the ground. The previous sound drowned out by the loud, calming rain.

The most bored look dawned upon Y/N's face. She was done with the rain, done with the thunder and most of all; done with quarantine.
Staying at home 24/7 sounded good for the first week. No one truly expected it to go this long, but it did. Neptune overreacted over small things and constantly tried to get Y/N and Jin-woo out of the house. Kipo fueled into Neptune's affairs of the sort.

Both beasts making the quarantine worse and better at the same time. Both helping the mental stability and tearing it down the next moment. They created messes, annoyed the couple and gave Jin-ah and Umma a hard time.

When the two terrors finally fell asleep, the whole family was bored out of their minds. Episodes of interesting shows had already been binge watched. Games had been overplayed and WiFi nearly out of commission. Nearly nothing to talk about was also insufferable.

Even a close-nit family can get sick of each other after this mundane hell called quarantined. Y/N often spent most of the day alone, barely socializing, still taking care of the tiny terrors. Jin-ah spent most of her time secluded in her room, doing god-knows-what. No one wants to intrude on a teenager; alone; with internet access: the gender dose not matter in this situation. Umma spent most of her time looking at Facebook. Reading internet lies and believing them, then falling down the rabbit hole of 'Karens'.

The propaganda on Umma's feed could only be described in two words, " Embodiment of Karens".
Umma had never been a 'Karen' before but quarantine had her re-evaluate that.

Man, Fuck karens.....

"Uggggggghhhh" Y/N complained to the sky. She had nothing else to do, why not be in the rain?
"When will this shit stoooooooop?" Y/N was done with this shit.

Y/N had found a video, one with a local music teacher screaming while playing the ukulele. She took a big breath.

No one would hear a small shriek, right?

"AAGGGGGH", The half shriek and shout left Y/N's mouth with an exasperated sigh.
She held her temples in her hands. She needed to do this again.

She felt better. Not as good when quarantined at first, but better than the last few weeks.

(I recommend you do this, Into a pillow or something; it helps a lot)

She stayed clear of any social interaction till the later hours of the night, that way she would miss Jin-woo before getting into bed and snuggle a little closer.