End: | PT:15

The strings started to open, more and more holes widened. I'm the dead center two figures stood next to each other. One grasping the shoulder of the other . The figure on the floor, the bunny had died, kneeling.

"Arise". That simple line beckoned the rabbit from the void. Needless to say the rabbit came out bowing.

"Thank you my liege" He already sounded like Beru.

Staring at the ranking of the rabbit he was more than surprised, he was at the same level of Bellion. Who knew someone that powerful would cower In front of anything, though it did make sense to cower in front of Jin-woo.

"Please, give me a name.." Sounding exactly like Beru and asking for a name the bunny bowed lower. Remembering how he chose a name for Beru, he though of the first book about bunnies to be published in Korea. The authors name was Usagi Yoimbo, he combined the two to get Yagi.

"Yagi, Now follow us back."

Sounds became fuller in Jin-woos ears. Soon his beloved voice became muffled. And the fuzzy sounds of the cave faded away.

The blinds opened. Strings laid over a giant bed Yagi sitting atop of it. Resting his hand over his forehead trying to forget- again that he would never truly see her. Tears pricked at his eyes as he re imagined Y/N.

"Why... Why Can't we be together?" He flipped over burning his head into the pillow.

"You live in different dimensions my lord.." Yagi stated, he wanted nothing more than him to be happy. The strings retracted hanging around Yagi's body like a Kitsuine's nine tails.

"I know that..." He flipped on his side. The empty side of his bed hurt more, looking at it. There had never been anyone in it besides himself but it felt worse after all the times he woke up in his dreams with Y/N.
"I only got to see her once..." Remembering that one red gate that both made and broke his heart. He had seen her while running along the roadway. Ever since then she haunted his dreams, but that he ever complained. His thoughts were plagued with what he assumed to be your voice. He just wanted to see her again.

To bad different dimensions can mingle for to long. The only thing he could hope for was that she had seen him and liked him back. Though they could do nothing but dream about each other.

Yagi had helped soothe Jin-woo's heart by manipulated dreams to feel like weeks, to add Y/N and make it as happy as possible.
He had all the time in the world, after all it was quarantine. The truly terrifying thing about the Corona is that it can spread from dimension to dimension. It was a bad and good thing, it just meant that Y/N wasn't more than a few dimensions away. Maybe even neighboring.

"I'm sorry my lord, I can only hold up your dream until you find me." One of the deepest bows in all of history was done right next to him. You could swear that his head broke the floor boards.

"Yagi, how long can you prolong time?"

"For long intervals, 10 minutes is about a week. If it were to be a short amount of time to hold it, 5 minutes for a month." Yagi had learned how to manipulate the brains of others after being becomes from the void and 'upgraded' by the summoning power.

"How long until I have another gate?" He asked the bunny still head to toes in a bow.

"I believe an hour, last time I checked", Yagi lifted up his head and hopped above the bed again getting the hint.

"A half an hour, prolong it as long as you can without draining yourself", He instructed the bunny. He had seen Y/N once but had enough time to study her facial features to nail it on the dream imitation. The body was just idealistic, not that Jin-woo cared.