A buddy for a buddy| PT:8

Third POV

Y/N was stuck with a dragon in the middle of a store of temptations for the said dragon.

"Well fuck me", She sighed and walked over to the cat bed area. She was looking one with a roof. The closest one to a cave was a fuzzy hut.

Y/N picked up the cat bed and took out the pillow inside

"Removable, helpful", Y/N admired the thing. She knew at some point the dragon would have a little hoard of jewels that He would protect. Having a mini cave would help with the whole dragon aesthetic. The bed was placed in the shopping cart which Neptune promptly crawled into showing his gratitude for the new bed. While passing the stuffed toy section Neptune popped his head out to be met with a red T-Rex. The plushie looked adorably angry and Neptune eagerly wanted to play with it. The small plushie was quickly enveloped in the wings of the mini dragon. He retreated back into the new cave. Y/N smiled at the itty bitty dragon.
"Fucking adorable", She commented as she continued to scavenge the place for things. A scratching post would be Uber important considering Neptune's claws. A litter box, once Neptune was trained would make shit a lot easier. Y/N no longer wanted the whole porch potty anymore. She was more accustomed to the litter box, she had two cats before the whole almost marrying Jin-woo. Dating someone for more than five years is basically marring them with less steps. The two 100% wanted to marry each other, the only problem was that Y/N lived a whole country away and that none of them really had time due to work. Also Jin-woo had a sister to take care of and until recently had no money to spare. The only reason why Jin-woo was paying for everything was because of how many times Y/N has spotted him. He's just trying to pay her back.
Y/N helped a lot in the whole financial thing for Kyung-hye. She paid a great deal to help Umma stay on life support. And paid most of the rent so Jin-woo could use the monster crystals to pay for food for himself and Jin-ah. She also helped pay a bit for Jin-ash's education. The whole family owed her millions of won, but did Y/N care? Fuck no. She feel in love with the whole family, just in different ways. Kyung-hye was basically her mom Jin-ah was her sister and Jin-woo was her best friend and lover. The whole family wasn't compete without Y/N.
Jin-woo never took advantage of the money that Y/N gave the whole family and only used it on shit that they needed. He even tried to pay for practically everything on dates only for Y/N to cover it. Enough about this, back to Neptune cuddling with an adorably angry T-Rex.
(Everybody say it with me "Awww")

The dragon hugged the T-Rex closer and squeaked after Y/N took it away from him so she could pay for it.
"I'm sorry", She apologized to the tiny bean, her heart squeezed after seeing the upset dragon. The cashier thought that the dragon was a cat due to her buying a litter box and a bed used for cats, even the noise that came from the bed. The cashier not wanted to disturb the 'kitty' scanned the bed without moving it. The litter bag and box were placed back down and into the cart before Y/N stuffed it into a large box that she carried back. Y/N did MMA for fun in high school she wasn't weak. Just not as powerful as a hunter. Neptune, to help with the load walked on the floor or around Y/N's legs. The harness was left on but the leash part was rolled up and in Y/N's pocket. Y/N was lugging the box with ease and Neptune was dodging shoes. They arrived to the apartment, not without Neptune having to do a small roar to get them to part so Y/N could walk through.
Without Neptune's knowledge Y/N had bought a few cat toys and balls for him. She would try out which one he liked at the dog park later. Y/N placed the dog bed in Jin-woo's and her shared room. She removed the tags and Neptune crawled right into the bed with his new little friend. Neptune curled around the stuffy and placed his head on the neck of the T-Rex. Neptune wrapped a wing around the T-Rex and snuggled even closer. Y/N was holding in the massive 'AWE' so she wouldn't disturb the beautiful moment. She quickly snapped a picture and set it as her background. Her heart squeezed even more was the sound that Neptune made while snuggling the plushie.